300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notorius B.I.G heirs sue LAPD

They are claiming that the LAPD conspired to murder B.I.G.. Is it just me, or does look like a ploy for nothing more than money.

CNN story
    An axe can make any computer problem seem like hours of fun.

I don't know much about LAPD or the "Rampart" scandal (except for the MAXIM article ), but if one of their officers could conspire with his girlfriend to rob the bank she managed (not to mention the supposed - and, from what I've read here about the general condition of the LAPD, I tend to believe it wasn't 'supposed' - wide spread scandals and corruption in the ranks, at least their "CRASH" unit), I don't think very much I'd hear would surprise me.

Still, I think this is a silly lawsuit. Didn't B.I.G. have bodyguards? He certainly should have.

[ 04-11-2002: Message edited by: CrazyinaJeep ]

Comment

OK, so a driveby or whatever got him. He would have gotten the electric chair anyway someday. Since when do the police have any duty to protect known violent gang members from other bangers? Sounds like natural selection at work.
      Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Originally posted by ateamer:
        Sounds like natural selection at work.
        AMEN Brother!

Like, "who cares?"
        6P1 (retired)

Comment

Anyone who has kept up on current events for the last five to ten years should know:

You can sue pretty much anbody, pretty much anytime, pretty much anywhere.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4252 users online. 265 members and 3987 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X