300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two year plan is coming to conclusion

I don't know the details of the plan, but from what I see in media reports, key democrats are starting to lose ground in their respective election bids. Particularly in Arkansas, Minnesota, and California. Probably others as well.

Someone or some group has carefully gathered evidence of behavior that will help democrats be defeated, and give the Bush white house the power it needs to fill the judicial posts that are dangerously empty, and to take the country where his team thinks it needs to go, for better or for worse. This plan is unfolding right now. The plan is coming together.

It's just my oberservations from watching. I may be wrong, but it doesn't look like it at this point.

Goodbye dems.

[ 11-04-2002, 08:06 PM: Message edited by: Mike Tx ]

What I have been reading is that the Democrats will in all likelihood sweep California.
    Retired

Comment

It needs a good sweepng!

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by retired:
        the Democrats will in all likelihood sweep California.

What else is new?

Comment

Honestly Mike. Minnesota is a KNOWN DFL state. Honestly, I think Mondale will win this one. scarey huh? I was so beat this morning I forgot to set my VCR.. grrr. so I didnt watch the debate, but I have had a chance to visit some of the candidates websites and plan on doing some more of that tonight. I think Im actually voting for Coleman... But I still havent decided. I THINK... THINK Moe will win the Governers race though. He's got AFSCME on his side, and you know thats a pretty big union around here. In fact, Its my union. I'm still thinking about it though... Pawlenty is definately OUT OUT OUT not even a prayer in my book.
          not that any of this matters, but Im feeling a vote crunch time.
          Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

I'd honestly be surprised if Mondale lost in MN. After all, this is a state where the people elected Wellstone, by far the most liberal senator we had. To think that the people of MN would make such a 180 degree turn and elect a Republican just seems unlikely.

Comment

Though I agree that the Dem. will be seriously short in numbers, I don't think that it will have much affect on the over-all outcome of congress. From what I see there is alot cross party voting going on. the fact that Bush was able to get the "OK" from congress concerning the resolution proves that he is a good enough leader to lead the country not just his party. Though it will be easier, its not essential.
              On the other hand, the less dems, the less chances are cultivating good presidental canidates

Comment

Ok, I told you. Dems lose. My main reason for wanting them to lose big is that in our situation we cannot tolerate a house divided much longer.

Now that the white house controls the government, we can see if Bush can do anything.

Also watch for the Dems to start suing.

[ 11-06-2002, 07:23 AM: Message edited by: Mike Tx ]

Comment

QUOTE:
                  "Also watch for the Dems to start suing"

can you sue for self stupidity?????
                  I'll post, You argue.

Comment

quote:
                    Someone or some group has carefully gathered evidence of behavior that will help democrats be defeated, and give the Bush white house the power it needs to fill the judicial posts that are dangerously empty, and to take the country where his team thinks it needs to go, for better or for worse. This plan is unfolding right now. The plan is coming together.

You know, there's a guy I work with that you should get together with. He's convinced the Bush family is secretly supporting al-Quaida to overcome "house divided" politics and ensure George W has at least two terms. Really.

Sorry, maybe I'm just naive. But I think some people spend more time coming up with shadowy background conspiracies than the politicians spend to get elected.
                    Caution and worry never accomplished anything.

Comment

<---- Adjusts Tin Foil Hat.

I don't know about conspiracy whatever moon landing grassy knoll stuff.

But it is a sure bet the dems will sue over the election results. They have nothing to lose.
                      -Sparky

Comment

I postulated no conspiracy theory. I simply stated that a plan was hatched a while back to help yesterdays results come to be. If you think the Reps won by luck then I have a bridge I'll sell you.

[ 11-06-2002, 06:16 PM: Message edited by: Mike Tx ]

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3591 users online. 207 members and 3384 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X