300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny Experience

While driving around my city with my mother I made a right turn onto a pretty crappy street. At the end was a cul de sac (yes, on a crappy street). Having just got my permit, I tried it out and got stuck . Anyways, I had to go in reverse. I looked up first and saw a mini van slowly creeping along then driving up into the cul de sac with me. I thought "Hmm, wouldn't that be funny if it was one of the detectives checking up on those gang looking guys". I decided to wait for teh minivan to pass me up. The mini van pulls up next to me, but has to go in reverse like I did. I'm not paying attention but as I look over into the mini van there are 6 SWAT officers in full tactical gear. The nearest officer looked surprised and acted like he was looking off at something flying by. They promptly drove off. LOL!! It was so funny! The expression on that one guys face and how they just pedaled out was great. I hope I didn't get in their way of anything though.
    -I don't feel you honor someone by creating a physical gesture (the salute). You honor them by holding them in memory and, in law enforcement, proceeding in vigilant, ethical police work. You honor this country or deceased soldiers or whatever you're honoring when you salute a flag by thinking, feeling, and continuing a life of freedom.

--ArkansasRed24

LOL sounds like you were close to a raid. Bet if you were not there someones house would have been served. LOL I think I would stay away from that neighborhood if at all possible LOL

Klar
    Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Close call you almost got Swatted.
      Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6786 users online. 351 members and 6435 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X