300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bates Enforcers

Anyone wear the original boot? I've had my pair for about a year and a half but suprisingly they're already pretty much falling apart, anyone else have this type of problem? Also what is Bates website if they have one?
    Please take a moment to visit http://www.crpe.net home of the first police explorer post in the country.

I still have my pair that I bought from Gall's about 2-3 years ago. I don't have a problem with mine "falling apart", though the soles wear rather quickly. The boots themselves have had very little outside use. I wear them whenever I'm assigned inside the station; for outside use I tend to wear a heavier set of boots for the added ankle support.

Comment

My chief's girlfriend is a corrections officer, and bought a pair from Galls. They fell apart in less than a year. Galls replaced them, and the next pair didn't make it six months! She's on pair #3 now.

Galls CS-great (evidently)
      Bates Enforcers (crappy-evidently)
      People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

I had some I got from Gall's too.

The sole wore out fast and a couple of the eyelets pulled out. On the plus side, they really were waterproof.

P.S. NEVER get those US Cavalry brand boots!!!

Moving this to Duty Gear.

Comment

Actually, the soles are fine, but the problem is the inner toe area andthe leather creasing really bad and is basically tearing apart on one, and the inner sides coming unglued on both.
          Please take a moment to visit http://www.crpe.net home of the first police explorer post in the country.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 158289 users online. 127 members and 158162 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Today.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X