300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cops

have any of yall been on the tv show cops?

Yeah, you've probably seen me. I'm the mulleted white musclehead in the 'Bad Boyz' t-shirt.

[ 03-10-2003, 03:06 PM: Message edited by: kirch ]
    Caution and worry never accomplished anything.

Comment

Nick was...He was in drag, right, Nick?

Comment

I was also the truck driver in the leopard-print leotard with black nylons. I couldn't believe that guy rolled me.

Caution and worry never accomplished anything.

Comment

I thought that was NICK! Nice legs, kirch!

Comment

How about the cop that busted the windows on the house, thinking it was the one that was on fire, only to learn the house on fire was next door.

I don't think he would ever admit to it on a board like this.
            Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

I've always thought that claiming to be on Cops is a lot like claiming a fart.

It stinks and your kinda ashamed, but you think it might impress somebody.
              The ends justifies the means

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by metp1264:
                How about the cop that busted the windows on the house, thinking it was the one that was on fire, only to learn the house on fire was next door.

I don't think he would ever admit to it on a board like this.

MAN! I laughed my *** off on that episode!!! Poor guy.. lol just thinking about it makes me laugh! I bet he still gets r***ed for it.
                Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

And then when his sergeant asked what he was going to do about it, telling the sergeant, "well, that's what you're here for."
                  Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

My favorite one was when they exucuted a warrant and thought they had everyone in the house contained tot he living room. The cop was so busy explaining to the camera, I guess he just wasn't thinking. They were told a gun was in the closet and he opens it, still talking. As he enters the closet, a man hiding there steps out. The poor cop could only say, "Who are you?" He said later, "Man, I'm gonna get r***ed about this. I enter a place where a gun was kept and the closet wasn't searched first!" Luckily, the man in the closet was just hiding and had no gun.

Comment

How about that one time when the cop's gun went flying out of his hand when he tried to smash out the window of a car that was in a vehicle persuit as it passed by?....oh wait, that wasn't on cops, that actually happened somewhere I know.

Comment

That fire one cracked me up.. Problem was, a similar thing happened to me recently. I'm a fireman for a moderatly busy dept. All 911 cals go through the PD first then to us, so on most fires they show up anyways.

So its like 2am, I wake from a sound sleep to a 'report of a fire' didn't catch the address since I wasn't driving. So we pull up to this duplex, nothing showing.. Cops had busted in the door on the apartment to the right, and his currently trying to kick in the door on the left. He's frantic, which unfortunatly put me in a frenzy. I get to the door and he's panting, pointing at the door and saying "go go go". Keep in mind I didn't know which apartment we were supposed to be going to, only that the other side was open and I couldn't see fire. So, I shrug, and proceed to demolish this door with my haligan tool. Took two steps in the apartment, realized it wasn't on fire, right about that time the occupants come running down the steps screaming "GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT".

Ugh.. being the neighborhood it is, I'm lucky these ppl didn't have a gun in the house, because I probably would be dead right now

Comment

i liked the one where the lady left her car out of gear and it kept doing donuts and the cop had to chase the car and break the window so he could jump in and stop it.

Comment

My favorite is the one legged cop who runs down the skull with the crack pipe. That guy has to feel bad the rest of his life knowing he was caught by a one legged cop.
                            Always remember Fallen heroes Jay Carruth and David Ezernack. Shot to death FEB 2003 in a SWAT warrant served. My friends you are not forgotten.

Comment

quote:
                              Originally posted by Mitzi1:
                              Nick was...He was in drag, right, Nick?

and covered in honey!!
                              I'll post, You argue.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5545 users online. 323 members and 5222 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X