X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polizei
    replied
    Mountain Dew all the way, baby! Sweet adrenaline rush....ahahaha

Failing that, A&W Cream Soda...if I had to choose a cola, it'd be Pepsi.

Leave a comment:

• Legal Assistant
    replied
    klar, when i worked at Chick-fil-A my favorite drink to get was a mixture of 1/2 Sprite and 1/2 Lemonade...it was yummy!!!

as for my mouth, it's feeling fine still...thanks for asking!!! i haven't done the flat pepsi yet...i decided to wait until i can have a REAL pepsi...WITH CARBONATION...*lol* only one more day to go before i can have the sweet nectar that is Pepsi...*lol* i've been drinking lots of tea and grape juice. grape juice is yummy!!!

Leave a comment:

• Evnings
    replied
    First and foremost, Dr Pepper. After that, everything elses pales in comparison. Pepsi comes in distant second.

[ 04-17-2002: Message edited by: Evnings ]

Leave a comment:

• nickg
    replied
    squirt, Squirt, SQUIRT!!!!

actually though, when it comes down to cola wars, i prefer RC over ANY other cola, including Pepsi or Coke. not too sweet with just the right amount of carbonation.

Leave a comment:

• klar
    replied
    LOL I remember the clear pepsi tooo LOL I have drank squirt but I find that it rememinded me of lemonade mixed with 7up. Soo Legal how is your mouth feeling? Have you tried drinking a flat pepsi yet?

Klar

Leave a comment:

• Legal Assistant
    replied
    not sure i could bring myself to drink something called "squirt"...*lol* as for the clear pepsi, i remember that!!!

Leave a comment:

• Agent Uli
    replied
    My favourite drink is this awesome stuff called Mizone Sportswater. It has 5 vitamens and all the good stuff, and it tastes beautiful because it has a little fruit juice mixed into it. I carry a bottle nearly everywhere I go!!

Leave a comment:

• klar
    replied
    LOL can picture Sgt Dave running around drinking glass after glass of pepsi as he gets his new fix of pepsi. LOL

Klar

Leave a comment:

• DesertRat
    replied
    Mt. Dew all the way. If that's not available Coke. I only drink things that can strip furniture or clean battery terminals

Leave a comment:

• SGT Dave
    replied
    Thanks to this thread...I have had a Pepsi craving for two days now!

I have drank about 2 gallons of it at the restaurant and at the office.

I must be a diabetic...

Leave a comment:

• Piper
    replied
    Originally posted by nickg:
    Nectar of the Gods -- SQUIRT
    Heh....Squirt...

heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee

Leave a comment:

• Jeffrey
    replied
    Pepsi Twist here....only in Canada?
    No, we also have it here!

Leave a comment:

• nickg
    replied
    Nectar of the Gods -- SQUIRT

but between Pepsi and Coke, it's Pepsi.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffrey
    replied
    Pepsi Twist here....only in Canada?
    No, we have it here also.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffrey
    replied
    Apparently, carbonation is horrible for you
    The CO2 can stay in your bloodstream for about 2 weeks. That is why carbonated beverages are banned by most sports teams. The more CO2 in your body, the less O2 it can hold. This equals lower performance levels.

Putting that aside, I prefer Coke, although I will drink Pepsi on the occasion. My personal favorite is Sprite (no caffine).

Anyone remember the Crystal Clear Pepsi? I remember it was really big about 7 years ago. I personally really liked it. To bad it went away.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5547 users online. 348 members and 5199 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X