Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mt. Dew all the way. If that's not available Coke. I only drink things that can strip furniture or clean battery terminals

Comment

LOL can picture Sgt Dave running around drinking glass after glass of pepsi as he gets his new fix of pepsi. LOL

Klar
      Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

My favourite drink is this awesome stuff called Mizone Sportswater. It has 5 vitamens and all the good stuff, and it tastes beautiful because it has a little fruit juice mixed into it. I carry a bottle nearly everywhere I go!!
        "Uphold the Right."

Comment

not sure i could bring myself to drink something called "squirt"...*lol* as for the clear pepsi, i remember that!!!
          This post has been rated PG-13 for your viewing pleasure.

Comment

LOL I remember the clear pepsi tooo LOL I have drank squirt but I find that it rememinded me of lemonade mixed with 7up. Soo Legal how is your mouth feeling? Have you tried drinking a flat pepsi yet?

Klar
            Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

squirt, Squirt, SQUIRT!!!!

actually though, when it comes down to cola wars, i prefer RC over ANY other cola, including Pepsi or Coke. not too sweet with just the right amount of carbonation.
              I'll post, You argue.

Comment

First and foremost, Dr Pepper. After that, everything elses pales in comparison. Pepsi comes in distant second.

[ 04-17-2002: Message edited by: Evnings ]
                RADAR is the 8th wonder of the world.

Comment

klar, when i worked at Chick-fil-A my favorite drink to get was a mixture of 1/2 Sprite and 1/2 Lemonade...it was yummy!!!

as for my mouth, it's feeling fine still...thanks for asking!!! i haven't done the flat pepsi yet...i decided to wait until i can have a REAL pepsi...WITH CARBONATION...*lol* only one more day to go before i can have the sweet nectar that is Pepsi...*lol* i've been drinking lots of tea and grape juice. grape juice is yummy!!!
                  This post has been rated PG-13 for your viewing pleasure.

Comment

Mountain Dew all the way, baby! Sweet adrenaline rush....ahahaha

Failing that, A&W Cream Soda...if I had to choose a cola, it'd be Pepsi.
                    Lookin' for trouble. That's what we do. That's our job!

Police Explorer
                    Post 911 - Plano, Texas

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3341 users online. 144 members and 3197 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X