Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm with Godside, water it is, the earth is 3/4 water for a reason folks!

Now I will admit to one other drink. At all three meals it's SWEET TEA with a slice of Lemon, talk about some godd drinkin!!

Comment

I was a Mt. Dew-aholic for years. I don't drink coffee or tea so that was my vice.

I've been off the Dew for about 9 months. I was doing good, drinking only spring water and Cran-Grape juice. Then I tasted the lemon flavored Pepsi...MMMmmmmm.

The 'high fructose corn syrup' is also found in some of the fruit juices I drink. So besides water, OJ or skim milk what is both tasty AND not (that) bad for you???
      Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

I drink water and iced tea sweetened with Splenda. Sugar is now my enemy now that I have diabetes.

Comment

Pepsi all the way

But unfortunatly, all the carbonation did a number on my stomache so I had to cut way back *oh well*

Lately Ive been drinking a 24 oz bottle a day then followed by Lemonade. Id like to have a stomach lining when Im 40 lol
          Mother is the name for God on the lips and in the hearts of all children.

Comment

Sweetened tea if given a choice, but IF I'm drinking soda, I prefer Coke. For some reason, I don't care for anything but Coke when eating pizza.

Sometimes I get a Pepsi craving though-theres a small local restaurant with a drive thru-I sometimes will go through there and get a Pepsi. They have shaved ice, and a GREAT fountain Pepsi.

Used to make it an every (summer) afternoon thing-40 ounces of Pepsi over shaved ice!
            People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

Used to be pepsi up until a year and a half ago now it water and gatoraid. Had to give it up in favor of drastic weight loss. I wanted to be a cop more than being fat. It seems once you can give it up you really don't crave it anymore.
              "To each his own"

Comment

Cool, Clear, Water, Water.....*No, I was not singing this.....I be one of the Lord's Crows, NOT like a songbird)

I have noticed a distinct advantage to drinking mostly water, (I DO drink tea, I mean, y'all know how the south is and all..)
                that is that the occassions I DO partake of coffee, or MT Dew---WHAM! The caffeine my body is SO not used does the job with minimal input. Cool,huh?

Out
                American by Birth, Aggie By Choice, TEXAN by the grace of God...

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, what matters is the size of the fight in the dog."

Comment

I almost forgot.. 7 - 11 Coca-Cola Slurpie, the 40 oz, it lasts a couple of hours on those hot days.
                  " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Orange:
                    ... now I'm trying the Fruit 2 0 by veryfine..not too bad either.
                    That is one that is not carbonated, if i remember right. tastes good too.

i would choose Pepsi over Coke, but i rarely drink soda anymore. bad for stomach! and all other body systems lol. i love water and i drink it all day. 2 cups of coffee in AM, iced tea now and then. if you make your own, even with sugar, its better than any drink you can buy that has fructose syrup in it.

i also like the Arizona Stress tea in the bottle. i do have to have soda or beer with pizza, and i like mountain dew and Dr Pepper, and any of Stewart's sodas.
                    "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

THE REAL THING COCA COLA
                      Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

Diet Mountain Dew

Comment

Pepsi Twist here....only in Canada?
                          "Time goes by so fast, people go in and out of your life. You must never miss the opportunity to tell these people how much they mean to you."

Comment

Pepsi. And not that diet stuff please.
                            "Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you do criticize him, you'll be a mile away and you'll have his shoes."

Comment

I am from Atlanta originally, so Coke all the way.
                              An axe can make any computer problem seem like hours of fun.

Comment

Like any good southerner, I make my own iced tea. Sweetened of course.

And when I do drink a cola, make it an RC.

Goes great with a Moon Pie.

-Sparky

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4858 users online. 276 members and 4582 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X