Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Do You Make Important Personal Decisions?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do You Make Important Personal Decisions?

Intuition/Gut feeling?

The opinions of others-polling friends and relatives?

Seek out experts? Books?

Pro's and Con's list?

Watch Oprah?

???

How many times do you change your mind before coming to a final decision?

Friday

I will weight the pros and cons and then let my intuition take over from there. I also try to think what five years later what would the results be before going through with it. I usually make very good choices and so far have not had to regret any that I have made.

Klar
    Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

I look at both sides of the issue. An educational and patient outlook on decisions usually result in the best results, for me at least. Due to my Christian beliefs, I try to use prayer as a tool to help me come to a decision. Never been let down. Seeking the counsel of close and wise friends is also another way I come to decisions. Sometimes things seem larger than life itself and it can help to talk to another person who may have previously been through what we are attempting to go through ourselves.

Comment

Never, ever make an important decision when you have an erection

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHH Diver! yeah for real!

I make decisions based on what I want the most. What the end result will be for me. I guess its sorta a pro/con list mentally, but I would NEVER be so anal as to sit and write it all down....no offense klar.lol.

I make sure things remain comfortable for me, yet I am willing to compromise my comfort slightly to help a friend out.

I refuse to let other people's problems become my own, yet show compassion at their misfortune.

Decide what you want the most. That always narrows the playing field.
          Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

Now who said I wrote anything down? LOL

Klar
            Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

OH Yeah... I forgot.... I don't necessarily "change my mind" occasionally I do, but once I have decided something... THATS IT! I may modify it, like.... LE school. I decided one day I was going to get a degree. I initially started on my BA, but decided it was taking way to long and decided to complete my Associates first instead. NOW, i'm working on the BA.

MODIFY MODIFY MODIFY..

Why do you want to know anyway? I'm curious
              Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

I use the pro/con list. (Ok, so I'm anal, so what?) I also use prayer and particularly talking it over with my better half. Then she decides. . .

Just kidding, but we do talk things over and try to come to a mutual agreement. Doesn't always work though because sometimes I'm in a hurry to make a decision and she is more of a "let's let it ride" for a while type of personality.

My impetuousness is really off set by her being down to earth. We really compliment each other in the decision making process.
                6P1 (retired)

Comment

I mull over "what if's" and all other info I have for at least a full day and night. At that point my gut tells me exactly what to do. I have not regretted any decisions I made this way.
                  Education is nothing without experience to back it up.

Comment

I start out with the gut feeling, but some how I start second guessing things. So I come up with a pro’s and con’s list ……… then I go with the magic 8 ball

Comment

Usually I fire up a blunt and drink some Jack D, that gets me in the right frame of mind to start contemplating lifes dramas! Just Kidding!!!!

Usually I debate the pro's and con's, then I think about how my decision is going to affect me now, and six months down the road.

Comment

I don't usually don't take very long to make a decision. I think over what I think is good or bad about it and decide and hope I made the right one. Then I live with the decision I made.
                        Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3889 users online. 247 members and 3642 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X