300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened in Dallas???

Just wondered what the story is on what happened in Dallas? With the sheetrock that resembled cocaine?

How was it found out without the feds?

Haven't been here in so long I'm not sure I can get it posted.

This is still an ongoing investigation, and I am sure many heads are gonna roll.
    "Speed is fine, but accuracy is final"--Bill Jordan

Comment

Sounds to me like the informant knew how to work the system, rather like a violinist?

Comment

Just remember, there is no more drug laws forum. If the conversation goes in that direction, it's shut down. Werstein? (Did I spell that right, DK )

Comment

Saw:"What happened in Dallas" and thought it was a Kennedy assasination conspiracy thread!

Think I've watched one tooooooo many Oliver Stone films.

Billy

Comment

Lawdog

It's actually verstehen, which means understand.

Of course it's not about drugs, it's about sheetrock, aka gypsum, REPRESENTED as certain illicit substances.

Here in Florida it's illegal to misrepresent one substance as another substance, if the latter is illegal. Isn't that so?

Comment

It's actually verstehen, which means understand.
              Yeah, I know what it means, but couldn't remember the spelling. It's been 15 years since I've been exposed to the language.

Comment

"Here in Florida it's illegal to misrepresent one substance as another substance, if the latter is illegal. Isn't that so?"

Yes. F.S. 817.564

It's long, here is a link to it:
                FS 817.564

Comment

There's a new question, or somewhat new in this ivestigation. It seems know there is speculation that the police may not have been as incompetant as some would have us believe, and that what the packages contained were really drugs that were replaced with gypsum after they were in the police property room, or wherever the police keep such things.

Of course this just may be total BS, but who knows? Only the ones how are involved, I suppose.

Comment

Evidence stolen/replaced in the evidence room? It's happened before, so I guess anything is possible.

It's probably more likely when the evidence is worth mucho dinero.

Comment

Speaking of Verstehen, I just had a test today on seperable prefixes and verstehen was on there. It was on all those words like anmachen, aufmachen, anziehen, bekommen, etc... ay ay ay...

Tex
                      KD5HQD

Comment

That looks like a ham callsign. Are you active?

I'm registered, but not active.

Comment

Can someone please post a link to this story, so those of us who aren't in the know can get clued in?

Comment

SpecOps

It's kind of an old story now, and the topic is sensitive and perhaps verboten hier, but last year the Dallas PD discovered that a significant amount of evidence that was supposed to have been cocaine turned out to be gypsum instead.

It seems that all the cases involved one CI, and the PD had paid him about $250,000 over the course of maybe a year or two. Quite embarassing.

Sorry I don't have a link because it's so old, but the main Dallas newspaper covered the story fairly extensively.

Comment

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...lines%2Dnation

All I could find. It'll probably be what the new mayor uses to rid Dallas of the chief.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6561 users online. 361 members and 6200 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X