Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Score one for the kiddos!

Clickie

Talk about somebody getting just what they deserved! LOVE IT!
    6P1 (retired)

Comment

Now that is a clear case of being caught with his zipper in the wrong place. I think that was great thinking on the girls part and tooo bad he got away. If it was my daughter and he did this I would make sure the guy was going nowhere if I had caught him. I hope this scum in caught and fully prosecuted.

Klar
      Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

It just goes to show that there really is a God and he has an excellent sense of humor!!
        Well behaved women rarely make history!

Comment

Quoted from story:

"The suspect is described as 5 feet 7 inches tall with a medium build and dark, curly hair. He was wearing a black T-shirt and tan vest. He may have fled in a purple Ford Ranger pickup truck with four-wheel drive."

Anyone else think of the Village People when you heard this description?

Comment

there is seriously alot of sick people in this world. klar, if that was your daughter, I think she would of done the same thing if not more to him to defend herself. You raised her well hon

good thinking on the girls part.
            Mother is the name for God on the lips and in the hearts of all children.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3487 users online. 219 members and 3268 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X