Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My band had it's 20th anniversary/reunion....

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My band had it's 20th anniversary/reunion....

on Saturday night. it's only like the 5th time we've played since we officially broke up in 1996.

we had a tremendous time though. the place was sold out (it's an small outdoor concert venue that seats about 3200 people) so we were quite happy. plus this was the kickoff for their summer concert season there.

the highlight of the evening for me was when my son came up and played bass on one song (i play drums) since that might be the first, last, and only time i ever get to play on stage with him. and after that tune he played drums on the next song. so many people told me what a good job he did (of COURSE he did....he's MY son!! ) so i was the proud dad at the end of the evening as well.

but all in all we had a great time. everyone in the band agreed that that was probably the MOST fun and BEST performance we EVER did!!

i guess i can STILL do something right at the ripe old age of 49.

[ 06-30-2003, 08:58 AM: Message edited by: nickg ]
    I'll post, You argue.

Sounds like you had a great time! I never knew you were in a band. Why did you all break up?

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by 156:
      Sounds like you had a great time! I never knew you were in a band. Why did you all break up?

after many years on the road we all decided it was time to pack it up. we got tired of traveling and being away from our families. and at the time it had quit being fun. so when we DO a special occasion it actually is fun to play again.

it was the proverbial "a good time was had by all!!"
      I'll post, You argue.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4113 users online. 186 members and 3927 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X