300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *YAWN*

*YAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN* so...how are you doing today?
    "Hope for the best and prepare for the worst."

That was me all day. LOL I woke up at 10am and went back to bed at noon. Fell asleep about 12:30 and just woke up at 4pm. I'll be up all night. Anyone want to chat after Monday night football?

I am just battling this stupid sore throat/cough sickness that is going around and I can't get rid of it. There's always nyquil and I think I'll be taking some tonight!
    "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

Awww, I hope you feel better soon, Trprspouse...it seems like everyone is getting sick....

Who is playing tonight on Monday night football? Depending on who's playing, I'll be watching it....

I can't wait til baseball season starts again....I love men in baseball uniforms...
      "Hope for the best and prepare for the worst."

Comment

Miami (my team) at Green Bay. I am rooting for Miami, but I don't know about this one....I suppose it's best to hope anyway, right? lol Should be a good game, I very rarely seen a bad MNF game.
        "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4583 users online. 332 members and 4251 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X