Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, Don, the cigarettes are out there ... but if they market themselves towards young children in order to addict them and get life-time customers at the cost of their customers' lives, they certainly are not un-deserving of a bitch slap in the form of expensive lawsuits.

Comment

Target market crap my eye! Kids don't smoke because of advertisements! They smoke bacause it's coooool. 'Cause the older kids do it. 'Cause their friends do it. Not because of Joe Camel. Target Market is a bunch of whiney BS made up by adults who "think" they know why kids smoke, or do anything for that matter.
      On the wings of a dove
      Let's roll for justice
      Let's roll for truth
      Let's not let our children grow up
      Fearful in their youth -- Neil Young

Comment

Who else would Marlboro be targeting at 10:00 am on Saturday during commerical breaks on "GI JOE"?

[ 07-26-2002: Message edited by: Crazy in a Jeep ]

Comment

Originally posted by jarhead6073:
          Target Market is a bunch of whiney BS made up by adults who "think" they know why kids smoke, or do anything for that matter.
          You're right jarhead. Kids smoke because adults tell them not to. It's cool to do something you're not supposed to do. Those anti tobacco ads are the fault. They should be sued.
          Bill R

Comment

"Ammonia and plutonium don’t really compare to what you find in food."

Plutonium?!?!?! What have you been smoking?

OK, show of hands......... is there really any reasonable adult (this is to exclude Sullivan) that thought a Big Mac was really healthy? Give me a break

Comment

LOL *raises his hand* LOL Oh you said healthy *puts hand down* I thought you said unhealthy LOL. I think the event of having fast food around was a nice thing to have back in the early days to give you a fast meal when traveling to and from places. I do not think people using the excuse of fast food to blame for thier diet and lack of exercise. I think people should stop placing bame on something else and start taking responsibility for what they have done to themselves. All we see nowadays is a bunch of whinners who can not accept that maybe it is their fault and that they are the ones to blame. What they do is go out and find someone else to blame for any of thier lifes problems so that they do not have to face their won short falls. Get a life people the world does not revole around you it only revolves around me emperor of the planet KLAR LOL

Klar
              Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill R:
                You're right jarhead. Kids smoke because adults tell them not to. It's cool to do something you're not supposed to do. Those anti tobacco ads are the fault. They should be sued.
                My thoughts exactly Bill. As a matter of fact I'm working on a class action suit right now. Not for me of course. No. It's for the children. Think of the children!!!
                On the wings of a dove
                Let's roll for justice
                Let's roll for truth

Comment

LOL sure jarhead sure. Just how much are you gonna get out of this "lawsuit"? LOL

Klar
                  Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Well I figure if some idiot can get like $3 Mil for spilling coffee on herself. I should be able to get at least $100 mil easy. For the children of course. This is not about me. I'm not doing it for my gain. It's all about the children. We as a society must protect them because their parent's can't be bothered with such things.

On the wings of a dove
                    Let's roll for justice
                    Let's roll for truth

Comment

OK, show of hands......... is there really any reasonable adult (this is to exclude Sullivan) that thought a Big Mac was really healthy
                      I have a big mac for you.

Comment

I bet it's more like a White Castle Mike

Comment

LOL white castle? you give him too much credit Night he does not visit them because he forgot his jousting pole. LOL

Klar

Comment

Hey, who should I contact if I want to sue the sun? It gave me a sunburn...
                            Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass.
                            -Mark Twain

Comment

LOL Well that might be a little hard... see first you contact your local star embassy in the league of intergalaxian planets which I believe the closest office is on a planet orbiting the star we know as alpha centari. Now if you can get a hold of them (they never seem to be in thier office) you can file your complaint and if it is founded they will credit you with x number of galaxian credits and will take further action agaist our sun as to make sure it will not burn another person. LOL

Klar

Comment

In the words of my friends's 4 yr old son.. oh brother!

What a frivolous, ridiculous waste of time lawsuit!
                                No partner is worth your tears -
                                the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4779 users online. 260 members and 4519 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X