300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eminem holds baby over balcony.

Rapper Eminem also wore a surgical mask over his face Tuesday in an obvious swipe at Jackson, who dangled his baby, Prince Michael II, over a balcony railing in Berlin in November.

Eminem, who was staying at the Art House Hotel in Glasgow, Scotland, went further than Jackson by tossing...

web page w/ pics

[ 06-29-2003, 08:26 AM: Message edited by: Mike Tx ]

Mike, did you read the whole story? He dangled a baby doll over the balcony.

Comment

Yes 156 I DID.

Comment

Okay, sorry. From what I read in your topic, it seemed you were trying to say that Eminem did the same thing as Michael Jackson.

Comment

So shouldn't the title be "Eminem holds DOLL over balcony"?

Comment

He did do the same thing, except he used a doll, and it was funny as hell. Even the mask, I laughed for 20 minutes over that!

Comment

Eminem could kick MJ's *** any day of the week. And then he'd go smoke some mj. Lots of mj love.

Comment

I think Jacko's more worried about sewing his nose back on.

Comment

I hope jacko remembers to stay away from BBQs on the 4th.. Dont want no melted face on the steak.

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by J-WS6:
                    I hope jacko remembers to stay away from BBQs on the 4th.. Dont want no melted face on the steak.

EEEEEWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Frown]
                    Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

You mean after all these years, Michael Jackson is still starting fads? I mean, first it was that moon walk, then there was the whole one glove thing (I don't even want to know the "why" of that one), then there was a red leather jacket craze. He dangles a baby over a balcony and now everyone's doing it. [Eek!]

[ 06-29-2003, 05:49 PM: Message edited by: auntysuz63 ]
                      "Americans don't want a mentally unstable president; he might start a war or something." - Bill Maher

Comment

God, it was funny! when he twirled the baby up and kind of flipped it, i really cracked up. but i like Eminem anyway
                        "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

Jelly Bean,

I love your signature. It's about patience and the accpetence of circumsrances to me.

I think you have to take one shift at a time
                          Man hath no greater love than this, then to lay down his life for his friend.
                          "The strength of the wolf is in the pack and the strength of the pack is in the wolf."- Kipling

Comment

Marshal Mathers(Eminem) LOVES to attack other celebrities in his songs and such but DARE someone retaliate and he then puts out a whole CD about how the world is against him and it sells millions

[ 06-30-2003, 01:20 PM: Message edited by: JRT6 ]

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5524 users online. 352 members and 5172 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X