300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A big rock will smash us soon.

And wipe out the earth, and there is nothing anyone can do about it!

News at 11.

You wouldn't happen to have an ETA on the 'BIG rock', would ya? I've got a few 'unfulfilled fantasies' I would like to explore......
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

News says pretty soon, you can go ahead and eat desert first

But do it quickly.

Comment

I can name a few people who's head I hope it lands on.
        RADAR is the 8th wonder of the world.

Comment

LOL what news are you listening too Jim. I can not find any referance to it. LOL

Klar
          Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

CNN. 30 years. MIGHT hit us. It's like a 1/1,000,000,000 chance. And apparently we can slow or speed it up by enough early in advance that it'll miss us completely.

Comment

CNN, 17 years. 1.2 miles diameter. will hit us. Woe unto us.

Comment

17-30 years? No way is that enough time.......
                "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
                -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

Sorta like we will be visited by aliens when we become receptive and do not show aggresion towards them according to some quack on the radio yesterday. I listened just for the laughs and the cukoo sounds the radio host was playing in the backround.

I wonder why they pay these fools to predict things. And who actually believes them.
                  "To each his own"

Comment

In this case, it's true. Folks even know it will hit us on 1 Feb 2019, and the speed of impact, etc.

What they don't say is, which landmass will be dead center. That land will be wiped clean.

Not that it matters, because the force of the blow will create darkness over the survivors.

Go to CNN and read the news item.

My grandkids will be in their very early 20s.

Jim Burnes

Comment

30 years would be great Then I don't have to worry about retiring from the supermarket business! I can actually die there instead

Comment

Jim, nobodys is saying that it WILL hit us. In fact, all of the articles I have read on it state that there is an extremely small chance that it will impact earth.

Astronomers are saying the odds of it hitting Earth are anywhere from a million to one, to six million to one.
                        http://www.reuters.com/news_article....toryID=1246565

[ 07-24-2002: Message edited by: PatrickM98 ]

Comment

LOL Well in that amount of time I might be able to fully stock my shelter and be able to survive for the years that the darkness will last thus I will be able to repopulate the world with my kids and grandkids and they all will look like me. LOL We will rename this world KLAR LOL

Klar
                          Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

17 to 30 years? DAMN, that means I'd better go ahead and pay this months bills.
                            6P1 (retired)

Comment

klar,

Are you SURE that you are not from Utah originally????
                              6P1 (retired)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3352 users online. 212 members and 3140 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X