300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klar is a spy

No doubt about it. He plays all that "I'm just a poor cook crap", and we all believe it it, and then he has a woman named "Sandie" helping him.

Don't you get it? He's a terrorist! When he talks to "Sandie" it's code for, "I'm gonna bust them cops in the mouth, and take all your guns away!"

It's clear to me, that he's just trying to infiltrate this country, lame attempt that it is, and turn us all into gay cooks!

Or not.

Maybe he is just another cook gone bad. Who can say what runs through the mind of a cook when his souffle falls because he slams his keyboard down to hard when the REAL COOKS kick his *** on the forums?

So, who's with me on this? I'm not making any of this up. Just to prove it, he'll most likely come on here with some lame crap like, "LOL, Mike! I can cook and you can't so dude, why trash me?"

DON'T fall for that! He's a commie! Watch Sandie too. She's his accomplishhhhh!

Are you high?

Comment

I don't take drugs boy. So the answer is no.

Comment

Are you drunk?

Comment

No boy. If I drank or took drugs, I would be so wierd!

Comment

You weren't drunk all that long ago.

Comment

Aparrently the spy has an inside man! One to drop a trail of disinformation, or gingerbread crumbs. Our FBI can't tell the difference you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy in a Jeep:
                Guilt by association only works in those commie countries where you are from!

Actually I am eating coconut cream pie. And no, Klar did not cook it!

Comment

LOL ROFL Well if I am a commie I was in the wrong army LOL

Klar
                  Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Klar, when are you EVER gonna learn to play along?!!!!! We could kick jeep boy's butt, but noooooooo! You have to blow it for us!

Comment

You can kick my butt after I shoot six .357 American Eagle wadcutters into yours.

Comment

Nah, Mike wasn't drunk... I spoke to him three times on the phone that night. He can't dial a phone worth a hoot though.
                        " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

LOL why would I want to kick jeeps butt? He has not done anything to me. I am kinda a pacifist LOL Us cooks need to be when dealing with these idiots who send thier steaks back LOL

Klar
                          Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

You can kick my butt after I shoot six .357 American Eagle wadcutters into yours.
                            Why would you chose wadcutters?? Or is there a pun intended??.. LOL
                            " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

Because wadcutters are all that I have at the moment.

I could throw stones, I suppose ...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5235 users online. 294 members and 4941 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X