300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Media Are Pondscum

Fox News is making a big deal of the fact that an ex-boyfriend of Laci Peterson is doing time for shooting a girlfriend. He was in custody when Peterson was murdered, so they're not saying he could have done her. What they are implying is that she makes bad choices with the men in her life.

Once again, the media blames the victim for her own murder and puts her on trial. They are already talking about how the defense liar can get it in court.

What a bunch of pukes. Reporters are among the lowest forms of life.
    Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Personally I think you are being way to polite to the media.

Comment

The original post is an insult to pondscum, and puke.

I absolutely hate it when accountability is laid at the feet of the victims, I don't care if my choices make it easier to commit a crime against me, the person committing the crime is to blame for their own actions.

Comment

Hey...pondscum has a job to do, and does it well. The media has a job to do and...OK, pondscum wins.
        Paul

Comment

It goes beyond media, that's the way a lot of people think. For example, if a woman is raped people will look at what she was wearing or where she was at. As if she asked for it. If a person wants to walk into a bar butt naked, alothugh it may be against the law, it does not give anyone an invitation to rape them.
          A rookies wife.

Comment

The media wouldn't be out there acting like asstools if there weren't a whole crowd of people salivating over the "dirt" they drag out.

It's gotten to the point where I'm convinced what I thought was the idiotic minority is actually the idiotic majority. Those cognizant of just how disgusting it is to pore eagerly over messy details of a strangers life, we're the minority.

Those presenting the details and those lapping up the information are equally repugnant. This from a person who somehow *had* to watch Joe Millionaire.

I'll take my "hypocrite" button and wear it daily.

Comment

A judge and jury should be the ones trying Laci Peterson's case...not the media!
              JB
              Romans 13:1-5

Comment

Blaming the victim....oh, what we humans do to justify the horror that engulfs our lives, daily.
                "You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas."
                Davy Crockett

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4318 users online. 217 members and 4101 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X