Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone please explain how fantasy baseball works?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone please explain how fantasy baseball works?

Currently, we have our O.com team. It's great because my Swatters are killing the PB's Bombers 10-1. My only question is, what is everyone doing. I haven't done and thing and do not know how the fantasy game works. I feel really stupid asking this due to the fact that I am a Computer Engineering major. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Sincerely,

Jeffrey

I've never done fantasy baseball but I'm a huge fantasy football nut and its gotta be similar. Basically you pick real players from any team to be on your roster and the better they do the better you do. In a given league only one leage member can have a given player so usually picking is done by draft.

Comment

You choose a team of real players and no one else in your fantasy league can have any of the same players (just like the real thing). You follow the stats of the real players during the season (pitcher's wins/losses, hits, strikeouts, errors, etc.) and apply those stats to your collective group of players. The better your fantasy players do,individually, on their real teams, the better your fantasy team does as a whole.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffrey:
        ...and do not know how the fantasy game works.
        She dresses up in leather and you dress up as the timid milk delivery person and go on from there

Comment

So Occiferdave, are you the one that dresses up in leather or the milk delivery suit?

Thanks everyone for the info!
          Sincerely,

Jeffrey

Comment

Jeffery, I just came accross this....

In the bulletin board in the league, it looked like you got the answers you needed..

You all set?
            Education is nothing without experience to back it up.

Comment

I am still stuck on how to play and really have no clus either.

Love baseball and would have loved to make trades too but just could not figure it out.
              "To each his own"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2808 users online. 156 members and 2652 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X