300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to dkiefner and staff

I just wanted to say thanks for building this place. It looks like the future of O.com is in good hands, but that couldn't have happened without y'all building it.

Good job!!
    "Integrity is like virginity. Once it's lost, you can't get it back." --drunkhunter

I agree. As you can see I've been here for some time. I appreciate having someplace like this. Thanks very much to the people who keep us on track, troll-free (as much as is possible), and having fun!
    I am disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious? - Mr. Sparkle

Comment

I concur. This place has changed a lot over the years, but always for the better.
      There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot.

Steven Wright

Comment

Yes, accolades to all that make this site possible and let's include a kudos for the new home page layout. It looks great, keep up the good work!
        " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

Good job guys! I spend too much time on here, just ask my wife. I like some of the changes that have been made in the last few months. Although I have only been here about a year, I really appreciate all of the hours of hard work the mods and admin have put in. They all have done a great job.

[ 06-28-2003, 07:43 PM: Message edited by: Deputy Joe ]
          Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5501 users online. 304 members and 5197 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X