300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell on Earth!!! (The 1st Experience)

My training is over with the SWAT(not actually SWAT but SWAT like team in my country) and last night i went on my 1st mission with my team.

That was great but i feel both happy and sad about the moment. I am happy cause as a "Rookie" officer i finally reach my dreams. I am sad cause i saw what i really dont want to see. Lots of drunk ppl on the streets, 16 yrs girl raped by 3 men, homeless Children!!!, gays & lesbians having S*X on the roads, street gang fights (one has a really bad injury with a knife). Got 13 suspects and 2 really seeking by the police and the state. Hell On Earth!!!

I saw that this job is really really hard to do. This is my first Experience and i usually stay back and watched what the other officers are doing. I really scared when we are going on "The Street Gang" fight with a knife. I am still excited about that and really dont know what to do when the next time comes. Praying to GOD to help and the others(my team and all officers in the world) and hoping my training will start to help me soon.

I wonder "What is your 1st Experience" about this really hard but lovely job?

Take care andhave fun all friends
    "A good cop stays a rookie at heart, excited by every shift."
    www.copsworld-wide.cjb.net
    Stay Safe, @NeoCop

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3270 users online. 195 members and 3075 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X