300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On that closed topic.

Why was it closed? So rookies could feel the pain? If so thats good stuff LOL. Aint mad just wandering.

Coward-if you're sworn now, you can get processed into RA and we can talk about it there. It takes a few days though.
    People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

Actually, it's because the BG's already know enough of our "trade secrets" and don't need to learn any more of them on an open forum.

JMHO
      Optimistic pessimist: Hope for the best, but expect the worst.

Jack

[email protected]

Comment

Right now I am in academy. On friday when the Asst Chief was talkin with me and other 2 recruits he was telling us how we were expected to act and look etc.etc..... And he said "you are sworn, but non-certified officers". So if that helps me get into RA let me know.

[ 07-23-2002: Message edited by: Cowardtn ]

Comment

I resent being called a bad guy, butt boy.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeTx:
            I resent being called a bad guy, butt boy.
            Now, Mike, I didn't call YOU and BG. I was referring to others that hang around here.

BTW, I resent being called a butt boy, tranny guy.
            Optimistic pessimist: Hope for the best, but expect the worst.

Jack

[email protected]

Comment

Well since I am not a sworn officer does that make me a BG?

Klar
              Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Tranny guy? So you admit it?

Comment

Sorry, I brought up a sensitive question. With some of the folks that have been known to come here I understand. Remember all the commies that were here not long ago? Cowardtn,no I didn't have to write a report. I'm a civilian,it was my personal OC in my own home. Fortunately, even in California, assault with a chemical agent on a sofa is a minor offense It was pure negligence on my part to allow it to happen though.

[ 07-23-2002: Message edited by: Bill R ]
                  Bill R

Comment

Originally posted by klar:
                    Well since I am not a sworn officer does that make me a BG?

Klar
                    No, it makes you a wannabe! Quit griping about it and come on over to the civilian side. We don't need no badges. Constitution says so. Problem is nobody respects that anymore. Too bad.

[ 07-23-2002: Message edited by: MikeTx ]

Comment

LOL well I still have my badge from the army. Does that mean I have to get rid of it?

Klar
                      Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Real MP don't carry badges!

Comment

LOL I know that Jim that is how I got mine as they were done away with while I was there and I go to keep the one I wanted. LOL

Klar

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3149 users online. 169 members and 2980 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X