300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay.... now I am scared

I don't care which side of the political fence you sit on.... you could be far right or left.... but this scares the hell out of me

http://www.cnn.com/video/us/2002/02/....wbtv.med.html

You know, it's not the content, it's more the fact that some people shouldn't be allowed to sing, no matter how well meaning... LOL

[ 04-02-2002: Message edited by: occiferdave ]

Damn....that is just plain scary.
    Officer, I borrowed these pants!

Comment

You know normally I'm against censorship but this was almost enough to make me change my mind. My ears are still bleeding. And the lyrics - aargh - good intentions but a songwriter Ashcroft aint.

Comment

First Orin Hatch and Now Ashcroft. I think they have way too much time on their hands.

Comment

That was on the borderline of cruel and unusual punishment.. and the dog started howling his head off... and I don't even own a dog.
          " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will never be the same now

Klar
            Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

klar,

Please define "same" for us. Could we handle the truth?

Out
              American by Birth, Aggie By Choice, TEXAN by the grace of God...

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, what matters is the size of the fight in the dog."

Comment

LOL I guess the defination as me being the "same" is all a matter of persective to how you veiw me. If you think I am totally insane then your right I am if you think I am possibly sane well I am not after hearing that LOL

Klar
                Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5168 users online. 317 members and 4851 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X