300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you ready for some football!!

NFL TRAINING CAMPS ARE STARTING UP THIS WEEK!!!

With Lakers winning another title (shocking), I can't even remember who won the Stanley Cup, and I am at my wits end with baseball...finally, the NFL is starting to warm up.

I grew up in Cleveland and therefore I am a Die Hard Browns fan. With my team on the rise, I couldn't be more fired up. Yeah, I reside currently (and temporarily) in Pittsburgh, and that isn't easy, but I hoist my Orange and Brown flag here in enemy territory proudly.

So who else is excited and what team do you pledge your loyalty to?

I can't wait for NFL time. I grew up a Bengals (Bungals) fan myself. But I pretty much quit liking them when the fired Sam, cut Boomer, and kept that fraud Schula for like 5 years. I live in MN now so I'm newly converted Vikes fan. Even though I don't like Randy Moss.

Other than that I've always had a fondness for the Steelers and Raiders (LA and Oakland)

I must say that even though I never 'liked' the Brownies, I was really impressed that Cleveland sued for the name and records, and I'm glad that they're getting competitive again. But I still reluctantly route for the Bungals when they play... Can't help it. lol
    On the wings of a dove
    Let's roll for justice
    Let's roll for truth
    Let's not let our children grow up
    Fearful in their youth -- Neil Young

Comment

That's one of the very few sports i like to watch on TV. and i've been to maybe 4 games in person.

I am an Eagles fan, have been since high school back in the Roman Gabriel days!! enjoyed the Ron Jaworski and Harold Carmichael days too...

but i must say, lately they DEpress me more than IMpress me. lol.
      "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

I'm extremely excited about my 'skins this year (sorry, Jim, I know the nicknames kill you, but I've been a fan since I was a kid). I've never been a fan of Spurrier and his tantrums, but he's doing what seems so far to be a hell of a job building a team. And I don't mean assembled on the Island of the Misfit Toys, either.

Comment

I was raised a Bears fan, but when they fired Ditka!!!!

I still get ****ed thinking about it!

Comment

Originally posted by FLLawdog:
            he's doing what seems so far to be a hell of a job building a team.
            Couple more guys and he'll have a whole Florida team back together lol
            On the wings of a dove
            Let's roll for justice
            Let's roll for truth
            Let's not let our children grow up
            Fearful in their youth -- Neil Young

Comment

Here we go Steelers.......here we go!!!!
              Steve

Comment

Winnipeg Blue Bombers!!

Comment

The champion New Zealand All Blacks

Go the AB's
                  allblacks.com

Comment

TITIANS............

Comment

Alright Fllawdog another skins fan! I like the team this year so far. Added some good players and Marvin Lewis as D coordinator. The team reported to training camp today!!!

Comment

I love football season.

However, I hate football.

Well, I don't hate it. But I don't follow it or care for it at all.

Comment

I am a Bills fan and my husband is a steelers fan. And we have been NFL sunday ticket buyers for years and years now. He trys to make sure its always paid in advance. So NOTHING will ruin football season. Plus we have to take the yearly trip to PA so he can watch a game in the stadium. I thought he was going to have a cow when they blew up Three rivers stadium.

I took him to the sports shop for new season hats and upon coming out of the store he looks down to see this huge picture of the old stadium and some turf and all the last season tickets with a couple of pins also and i swear he was hugging the window. He wanted to stay until closing so no one would buy it just so he could come back the next day and gaze longingly at it. I mentioned at $499, no one is going to rush right in and buy it.
                          "To each his own"

Comment

While growing up in Louisiana it was always the SAINTS for me....

RAIDERS for the hubby.

Though now I can't say which is worse the CHARGER's or the SAINTS.
                            "Life breaks us all and afterwards some are strong at the broken places."
                            --Ernest Hemingway, A Farewell to Arms

Comment

C'mon COWBOYS!!!!

Plus Houstons new team is playing ball this year. A team named the TEXANS cant be all bad.
                              There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot.

Steven Wright

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4783 users online. 255 members and 4528 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X