X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Boob Licking Scam Busted"

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0...018360,00.html

"Boob Licking Scam Busted

When men were stopped in the streets of Columbia and asked if they wanted to lick a woman's breast many thought their dreams had come true.

The women would pose seductively outside glitzy bars and restaurants and encourage goggle-eyed men to stop their cars and take a closer look.

But after helping themselves to what was on offer, the men would wake up hours later to find their wallets and cars missing.

Unbeknown to the men the temptresses had smeared the breasts with a powerful drug that reduced their victims to a stupor. Bogota police said the narcotic caused the men to lose their will-power.

"They dissolved the pills in water and rubbed it into their breasts," a spokeswoman said.

Three women, in their late teens and early 20s, have been arrested"
    [email protected] "Where there is love, there is no imposition"- Albert Einstien.

I'd have to say I'd choose that method over getting thumped in the head for my wallet.

Comment

*Note to self*

On next trip to Columbia, empty my wallet and rent a car. Then go out for a night on the town!!
      There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot.

Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Rimfire:
        *Note to self*

On next trip to Columbia, empty my wallet and rent a car. Then go out for a night on the town!!
        Hey Rimfire !!LOL I agree !!
        We must use time wisely and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right.

Nelson Mandela

Comment

This was 'played up' on CSI a couple of seasons ago.
          "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
          -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

Lets see, when I dated I would spend every dime in my wallet trying to impress the girl, take her to dinner, take to a movie, go dancing, and than maybe get a kiss at the end of the evening.

He gets it from the start and gives up the money in his wallet. If you ask me thats a trenendous time saver.
            It's easier to get out of jail than it is a morgue. Live long and defend yourself!

Jhn 3:16
            NRA Lifer
            GOA
            GSSF
            KABA
            SAF

Comment

I doubt it was the drugs that made the men "lose their willpower".

Hey blondie- nice to hear from you again. We missed you.
              Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6914 users online. 369 members and 6545 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X