300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike,

I'm offended that you think I, a Cherokee man would own a rifle equipped with a wussy monte cristo cheek piece!

Meet me at the Texas-Oklahoma border at dawn!

Jim

Comment

Can't Jimmy, the wind is blowing from the south so hard, that we are all advised to stay indoors. I guess that means Oklahoma sucks!

Comment

That's ok, Mike, I'll just step out my door here in Tulsa, my .303 L-E will reach just as far as needed

But actually, why don't we team up and see what's happening with those dudes on the other forum, who must think they won't have to back up their brag?

Jim Burnes

Comment

O-k.

Comment

so...uh...how's the weather???
            This post has been rated PG-13 for your viewing pleasure.

Comment

Whew!

Got a little off-topic eh?

lter, Jim Burnes

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Burnes:
                That's ok, Mike, I'll just step out my door here in Tulsa, my .303 L-E will reach just as far as needed

What power scope do you have on it? If any.
                After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him. The moral: when you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.

Comment

Many thanks Jim for creating and maintaining the Web Site and the Board.

Also many thanks to the administrators for keeping the board clean of debris

I feel so special being a two digit member!
                  If you see me running try to keep up!

Comment

Add one post to my name please....
                    m*m

Comment

Originally posted by LeeRoy:
                      Many thanks Jim for creating and maintaining the Web Site and the Board.
                      How is this site funded???
                      Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.

Comment

LOL well all I have to say is chalk up another for me.

Oh and I have often been refered to as NOBODY so I guess I am a nobody LOL

Klar
                        Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

So, where exactly is the o.com server?

Can any techies give a simple explanation of how our posts get from here to there, with all of us on different systems? Tell the truth, it's really magic, right?

From the ether of space,

Friday

Comment

I believe the main server is over in one of the new england states but am not really sure about that I do know it is in the eastern time zone thus the time of your post is associated with the current EST at which your posted.

Klar
                            Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4491 users online. 285 members and 4206 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X