300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police and Donuts Suspect Arrested

This is is a funny story that happened right outside of New Orleans in Slidell,La. I'm not commenting on the police and donut shops I got the extra pounds from the ones I used to stop by. Anyway two guys went into a Krispy Cream Donut Shop in an attempted botched armed robbery. Some how they missed the get away car he apparently left. They then stole the Donut truck leaving the scene. The back door was open so the police followed the trail of donuts and arrested one subject and impounded the truck. They are checking the surrounding wooded areas to apprehend the second subject. If it wasn't for the donuts falling out the back of the truck they at least wouldn't have known which way they fled. I can't believe it but it made CNN. They must be hard up for a story about the police.
    Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Donut shops must be the "in thing" lately.
    Up here they'ye cutting the phone wires and breaking in through the rear of Dunkin Donut shops. You gotta wonder... what kind of dough are they after??
    " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

Never thought of that they get dough either way.
      Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3936 users online. 200 members and 3736 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X