300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn @5*!%$# Maple Leafs

Well, Dave. Seems the Devils beat out the Leafs. Guess the beers on me,eh? Just don't think that warrants any cross border braggin' though.
    Copper2be

Originally posted by Copper2be:
    Well, Dave. Seems the Devils beat out the Leafs. Guess the beers on me,eh? Just don't think that warrants any cross border braggin' though.
    Naw, no braggin, it's was only the second round, Eastern final's start Saturday against either Pitts. or Buffalo, I go with Buffalo- Thanks for the beer

Comment

GO BUFFALO !!!!

------------------
      B-Blue/Brown
      U-Uniforms
      S-Standing
      T-Together
      B-Blue/Brown
      U-Uniforms
      S-Standing
      T-Together

Comment

I can't stand any of those teams, and I especially hate the Devils and the Sabres. Hope Pittsburgh advances against the Sabes and then kicks NJ's ***! If I was betting, I'd put my money on St. Louis, although I have always liked the Avalanche and would love to see them win it. And don't laugh at this, but I was really hoping the Flyers take the Cup home <sighs>. Next year!!

------------------
        "There's no place like home."

Comment

copper2be....they tried..... I wonder what difference having Lindros would have made!!!! (although there are hard feelings around about that!)

Comment

This just plain sucks! Now i have to hear about how the penguins kicked butt on the sabres from my husband forever. my husband is a stupid pittsburgh fan for every team. Thats ok though i am just going to hold out on the airline tickets for the opening game at the steelers new stadium. lets see how he likes that

Comment

Originally posted by ftrphxcop:
              my husband is a stupid pittsburgh fan
              Uh-oh, are you saying your husband is a stupid fan, or is a fan of stupid Pittsburg or a fan of Pittsburg's stupid teams?

Hope we don't have a domestic brewing here!!!!

------------------
              "I'm just a "senior teen-ager!"
              6P1 (retired)
              6P1 (retired)

Comment

The second one
                every night while he's on his way out the door for work, i get to hear how cool and how awesome pittsburgh teams are. Buffalo better kick some rearend this year in football.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderwoman:
                  copper2be....they tried..... I wonder what difference having Lindros would have made!!!! (although there are hard feelings around about that!)
                  Or if Domi could have done something about that trick elbow of his.

Copper2be

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6171 users online. 380 members and 5791 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X