300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of my car

I took some new pics of my baby... 2000 Trans Am WS6 RAMAIR M6.

http://www.ender.com/~zoo0oop/ws6/

Feel free to bash my photography skills :-)

Nice Ride !
    No, you've got the wrong number. This is 9-1....2.
    - Police Chief Clancy Wiggum

Comment

quote:
      Feel free to bash my photography skills :-)
      Nah.... we all know the big earthquake hit Miami the moment you took picture #19.
      Nice ride..
      " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

Can I drive? very nice!!!!
        Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.

Comment

Sweet...
          all I could think was
          "dudududududududu BATMAN"
          Although I'm 1/2 Japanese, my American side says there is another word for sushi; BAIT.

Comment

hey KNIGHT RIDER!!

JWS-6 nice car and your photography skills are ace, what's the insurance for that $1000?
            from your old mate
            c h i e f y
            global chiefy to yer seadog seafarin' maties

Comment

Ever since Knight Rider caught my pre-adolescent eye I've had a special place in my heart for Trans Ams. Yours looks superb! Now, the challenge is to post pics in 5 years to see if it's received the proper care a car like that deserves. [Wink]

AvgJoe
              Be careful, kids. Daddy's summer car is like the Ark of the Covanent - if you touch it, you will surely die.

Comment

Nice car, but uhhhh.........where are you?  -

Comment

quote:
                  "dudududududududu BATMAN"

hehehe when I sent my dad the link for the pics, he actualy said the exact same thing !

quote:
                  Radar Detector! Radar Detector! Give him a ticket for something (how about a ticket for having a nicer vehicle than me)!

Nice Ride! I would, however, suggest smudging your license plate with Photoshop or something...

Radar detector is a must! Although I should really use it on occasion - the beeping drives me nuts, so i leave it off

As for the license plate - anyone thats gonna see those pics that have the ability to run my plates also have the ability to run my name, so its no biggie

Insurance is $1600 for the trans am and my explorer (It will be alot lower this year, cause when I insured it I was drivin on my UK license).

Thanks for all the comments

P.S. 156, im behind the camera

Comment

A lot of good that does me!

Comment

you need to either add nerf bars or put that thing down some. the resonator has to go.

Comment

Cant bring it down, there are too many exposed water run-offs here, and i dont wanna scratch the airdam up.

wtf is a resinator

156.. I'll try harder next time [Wink]

Comment

quote:
                          Originally posted by J-WS6:

wtf is a resinator

rip out the sound baffle and replace the lid with an aftermarket then cut out all that plastic crap under the filter. LET IT BREATHE!

the airdam? how can you not scratch it up? i have my license plate mounted to mine and it's all to' up. i have some nice scrapes under my front bumper too.

well worth it though.

Comment

quote:
                            Originally posted by p01ic3m4n:

rip out the sound baffle and replace the lid with an aftermarket then cut out all that plastic crap under the filter. LET IT BREATHE!

well worth it though. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Ahh now I understand !

Definatly worth it.. Now all mine needs is a lighbar

Comment

Whats the 0-60mph on it and whats the speed limit?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4739 users online. 307 members and 4432 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X