300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a homepage!

You should be able to get to it from the house icon up top but if not its http://httpd.chello.nl/j.hutson/janie.html
    I'm not in it but you will see things I hope you find interesting. The room you see is our sunroom, my favorite room in the house. Yes, I did the big callalily pic. I also did the quilt. (I'm sure all you LEO's are reallly interested! lol)
    You will see the passel of yorkies, 2 of which are mine. The one on the left is Bru, the clown. The one in the middle is Mitzi (hence my name, lol). She is the Queen that lets the clown live in her house. The one on the right I was dogsitting and she is Meggie.
    You will see some of my art work and a pic of my son and his girlfriend. It's not a great pic but you can see it ok.
    The painted fence you see around the pool is my art work too. I still do not know WHAT compelled me to do that but I think it's pretty.
    Hope you enjoy it!

now that i see a pool in the pics i guess i'll just have to give you a visit next time i'm in florida.
    I'll post, You argue.

Comment

Just don't bring any honey....My husband might get suspcious! lol

Comment

Very bright and homey

Jim Burnes

Comment

Thanks, Jim. Our home is my refuge and I like making it homey!

Comment

Where's the sexual torture room?

Comment

MIKE! You weren't supposed to TELL about that. Now you can't use it anymore!

Comment

Mike,

ROTFLMAO
                Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

Nice artwork on the fences!
                  " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

Thanks, 207. I did that in the spring and I have no earthly idea WHY! It took 4 days cause I'm a perfectionist. I cracked my husband up once because, half way though the project, I was so tired. As I dabbed my brushes on the paint, I kept saying, with each brush, "Mitzi is an *******, Mitzi is an *******"! lol I was exhausted but it does looke nice. I was even smart enough to seal the paint from the elements. Even so, I'll probably have to touch it up and seal somemore next year.

Comment

Well it looks great. I saw one house where they had a concrete retaining wall along the driveway which was about 4 feet tall. The owner painted the wall white and the painted on it Snow White and the seven dwarfs. It was like a tourist attraction in the neighborhood!
                      " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

I just love art work. I wanted to study art in college but I had very strict parents who told me I was going to be a teacher because then I would have a profession that could let me support myself.
                        I am a self-taught artist but I wonder where I would be if I had been able to pursue my dream so long ago. I could still do it butI don't think I would be able to atttain what I could have if I had been doing this since high school.
                        I wanted to go away to college too but was made to go to one in town! DRAT! I wanted to get out of that d*mn house so bad!

Comment

Mitzi the pics are great...i couldnt get them all to load right now...my webtv is probably slow.

saw the calla lily pic, the quilt, the yorkie sleeping, and the beautiful fence art-work. that looks so fun and so rewarding...i have no artisic talent lol.

i also didnt know about that little homepage icon on our posts! now i can check for other people's webpages...learn somthin every day...

PS. you should have the pic of you and your son on there.
                          "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

Very nice Mitzi.. I had no idea you were so creative! I love the artwork on the fence.. it looks great.

A word of advice though.. you might not want to put so many pics on one page... I am on a broadband connection and it takes a long time to load even for me. If you are going to put so many on a page you should size them down and make thumbnails so they load faster. I can help you out if you want
                            No partner is worth your tears -
                            the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

Thanks, Rachel. A freiend said he would help me. He made the page for me. I have been o the computer a long time and have never learned how to do a webpage! lol My H can't believe it. It's not that I can't, I just find it boring.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3586 users online. 169 members and 3417 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X