300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrest Made in CA Child Kidnap/Murder

Crank up Ole Sparky. They arrested a one Alejandro Avalas. (sp) They also just released that the child's body was left in a "provacative" position.

If he's the guy, he cannot die fast enough for me.
    Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/07/19/gir...ted/index.html

Comment

If he's the guy, I will go volunteer to let him look down the barrel of my Glock while I pull the trigger.
      "Why is it that our children cannot read the Bible in school, yet they can in prison?"

Comment

No, me first, Tex!

Comment

I'm glad they caught this guy. I read in the paper this morning that they had made a few arrests though... Anyone know what the other ones were about?
          And I think the death penalty is far too considerate for a [email protected]^#%& like this. Bring back Hammurabi's Code for this creep.
          Don't take life too seriously- you'll never come out of it alive.

Comment

Well one guy who resembled the sketch and drove the same color car was arrested by the CHP in Visalia. The chp apparently wanted to stop him and ask him questions, but he failed to yield. When they did stop him they found a loaded weapon in the car. Thats why he is still in custody.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6620 users online. 360 members and 6260 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X