Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whatever Happened To These O.com Regulars....?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whatever Happened To These O.com Regulars....?

These members used to post quite a bit and then *poof*

Whatever happened to:

Zamboni
    Ozcop
    blondie 72

Those are 3 off the top of my head. Anyone else got any? Name 'em and maybe they'll let us know what they've been up to.

On another note to the Moderators- give us public execution fans a bone- list some members you've banned. Why were they banished to the bowels of the net? *hoom-waha-ha-ha*

You don't have to be too specific but damn it I hope you are.

[ 06-26-2003, 12:39 AM: Message edited by: BRICKCOP ]
    Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

The only one I can think of knowing why they left is Blondie.

Blondie mainly left out of time constraint issues. She was home-schooling her son and had a number of other things on her plate. Unfortunately, O.com had to go.

I can't think of any explaination for the other 2. Sorry to disappoint you.

Comment

Personally, I miss Artie. He was ALMOST as much fun as 'you know who'....
      "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
      -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

Wheres RachelR ? Shes a mod and I haven't seen her in months.
        There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot.

Steven Wright

Comment

I recall that Blondie left because of a rape topic someone started. Blondie had been raped,(not the reason for the topic) and there were some unkind comments in this topic toward rape victims, to which Blondie took offense to. She asked for her account here to be deleted,and said she would never come back.

Comment

Where's Mitzi?

Comment

I'm here!

Comment

Mike that problem with Blonde did occur. However, it was ironed out and she was back posting again. Then she moved to England, and if my memory is right, she moved again. I know that her old email addy is no longer valid. As Nite said, she got to the point where she had too much going on, and something had to go.

I had wondered about Mitzi too, but then I've been so sporadic in my posting recently that I could easily have missed most anything.

Artie. Now that's a good question. I hear from him via email now and then, but I think that he is posting mostly on an Aussie forum. I don't think he is mad at us, just that he is busy else where.

Another one that I miss is Budding Novelist. She left law enforcement and the forum about the same time. And she is another one who changed email addresses. . .
                6P1 (retired)

Comment

And what about Neal Franklin. It was too much fun watching him get beat up.
                  Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

I wonder what happened to Jim Burnes. I had heard he travled to California on I-40, passing through a Texas Tornado, New Mexico Dust storms, Arizona range fires that closed off I-40 and he didn't get screered or nothing!

Sure wish I knew where he was, he was the onlinest Okie-Indian guy that would even speak to this ragged-***** Texan [Eek!]

Mike TX

Comment

I don't. He's crazy. Or taking firewater...

Comment

That Burns is an interesting feller. He's the only guy I know that could possibly pass through a Texas Tornado on I-40! And who EVER heard of a dust storm in New Mexico?
                        6P1 (retired)

Comment

Burnes is said to have driven up and down the only One-way streets of Williams, AZ, searching for the elusive Grand Canyon, only to be advised by a local PD that he was driving the wrong way!

The second time the PD had to so advise Burnes, Burnes felt it in his best interest to depart Williams. So Don was not given the opportunity to meet an actual owner of the Grand Canyon

This is the absolute truth, cause Burnes has never lied to me.

Mike TX

Comment

WHERE'S WALDO???? Oops, that's another forum.. nevermind.

KLAR... I wonder what he's up to?????
                            " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

What ever happened to OfcMikey? He had 984 posts in just over 2 months (must be a record) and then fell off the earth.
                              Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5569 users online. 347 members and 5222 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X