300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where does YOUR team stand?

Alright sports fans, where does your college or pro team stand?

My FLYERS are in first place. Yeah, baby! The EAGLES are kicking *** and are in first as well. Philadelphia is mighty proud right now (and yes, I know it's still early into the hockey season, but I have faith in my boyz!).

I'm not much of a college football or basketball fan, so I won't say much about them, but I did find this site that I thought was really helpful. Enjoy. A to Z college football teams

[ 11-04-2002, 12:25 PM: Message edited by: kateykakes ]

Well the Caps could be doing better but I guess they could be doing worse. It's still early in the season. The Redskins did win yesterday but for the most part there still done with for the season. Most important the Terps finally just got ranked. There 25th!!
    LETS GO CAPS!!

LETS GO TERPS!!

Comment

Inverness Clay thistle are about middle of the table if that means anything to anybody, No ? Thought not, but I'll share it with you anyway.

Mac
      Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

((((Mac))))

Now I'm curious about Inverness Clay thistle. Care to share?

Comment

Inverness Caledonian Thistle Football Club. The longest team name in the UK.

They are the soccer team in my home town of Inverness. They joined the national leagues in Scotland a few years ago after Inverness Caley and Inverness Thistle merged.

They do not to badly for a young team and I hope we get promoted next year to the first divsion, but I doubt it.

Mac
          Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Wellington Lions rugby team finished in 4th place.
            allblacks.com

Comment

I am trying to figure out where one of my pro team

Comment

See, ya learn something new everyday. Couldn't ask for someone nicer to have share that knowledge with us. Thank you, Mac.

Comment

Katey, I do NOT wish to discuss sports with you. That is the one thing we can NOT agree on! Besides, you're a sore loser.
                  Chaos, panic and disorder...my work here is done!

Comment

MY UNIVERSITY OF WYOMING COWBOYS HAVE SUCKED FOR THE LAST THREE YEARS AND HEAD COACH VIC KOENING IS ON THE VERGE OF BEING CANNED, HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN LAST YEAR!! U.W. HAS LOST 17 CONFERENCE GAMES. THE POKES HAVE AT LEAST ONE TWO GAMES THUS FAR THIS YEAR. THEY BEAT AIR FORCE LAST WEEK, BIG SUPRISE !!
                    MY COLO. AVALANCHE CAN'T SEEM TO GET IT TOGETHER, LOSES, TIES AND NO WIN YET, BUT WHEN YOU TRADE GOOD PLAYERS AWAY, WHAT DOES ONE EXPECT.

Comment

OMG, that is so NOT true. You just can't admit that the Rangers SUCK! Yeah, you've got a team to be proud of, Jee.

Flyers first game against the Rangers is Dec. 5th in Philly at 8pm on ESPN. Care to place a bet on the outcome of the game? And if I lose, you KNOW I am good for my word on any bet.

Let's see just how big that set you grew is. ROTFLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

[ 11-04-2002, 01:17 PM: Message edited by: kateykakes ]

Comment

Go ahead Hettie, have your fun now..the Flyers may finish first, but we all know they'll choke in the playoffs. Wasn't it last year that they had the fewest goals in the history of the NHL? Huh, tough girl?

How's that for a set?

[ 11-04-2002, 01:44 PM: Message edited by: JeeGirl ]
                        Chaos, panic and disorder...my work here is done!

Comment

Washington Redskins beat the Seattle Seahawks. Yay...unbelieveable....I don't like basketball nor do I understand hockey....the Orioles are always losing so...nothing to say about baseball....college basketball and football...do they even play?

I still have faith that Washington Redskins will improve soon....soooooooon...
                          "Hope for the best and prepare for the worst."

Comment

The Jaguars SUCK this year.....last year too

Comment

Welllll, the 'Canes arent doing too bad but the Flames are sruggling though I'm sure they'll improve as the sesason progresse.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3424 users online. 206 members and 3218 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X