Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hope this guy gets the justice due him!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope this guy gets the justice due him!

The SOB who killed that little girl in Orange County, CA. As a law student, I have faith in the court system, but some people just don't deserve a trial. I think people like this deserve a little street justice- Judge Dredd style. In a perfect world this guy will be "prosecuted" by a 9mm slug between the eyes.

BTW, I'm new to this forum...glad to be here!
    "I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie, and she's Ben Kenobi, and we're in that f***ed-up bar!"

Jay the Prophet

Welcome GMU

I'm with you, I have no doubt when they catch this evil bastard he'll have prior sex offenses. Why they don't all get life is beyond me.

I hope he resists arrest with an batallion of heavily armed cops.
    Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

Originally posted by GMULaw:
      In a perfect world this guy will be "prosecuted" by a 9mm slug between the eyes.

BTW, I'm new to this forum...glad to be here!
      I would prefer he get a very slow very painful death. Welcome GMU.
      Bill R

Comment

Thanks for your kind welcome...

Although I'd like nothing more than to see the brave men and women of America's law enforcement be the ones to deliver justice to this killer, Statistically this type of criminal is something like 90% likely to commit suicide if cornered by police.
        "I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie, and she's Ben Kenobi, and we're in that f***ed-up bar!"

Jay the Prophet

Comment

In cases like this, I think Hamerabi's Law should apply -- an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, etc.
          Caution and worry never accomplished anything.

Comment

I have always thought rape was worse than murder. Most murders are fast, a rape, depending on the case, could last for days, weeks, or however long the rapists prefers. But the poor victims would have to live with the thought of being raped the rest of their lives. Rape/ murders dont deserve a trial because that is the last thing they see. If anyone ever did that to someone I knew, they should feel lucky if the get a bullet.

welcome.

[ 07-17-2002: Message edited by: Branden Whitney ]
            I'd rather be judged by twelve, then carried by six.

Comment

It is predators like this guy that destroy our most precious natural resource!

Until the general public gets fed up with allowing this type of behavior in our society, it will continue. I say this, I will stake my 30 years as a LEO that this guy has a history of some sort of sexual crimes and has been proven to be cured by some liberal doctor. He did not just wake up on Monday and decide to go become a predator.
              Only the dead have seen the end of war! PLATO

Comment

What a sick bastard. That poor baby suffered unbelievable torture before that **** killed her. I hope they catch him soon and i hope he gets thrown in a prison with the prisoners who will kill him slowely and painfully.
                "To each his own"

Comment

I say just throw him into prison in general population and make sure they (prisoners) are well informed of his arrival into their midst thus he will get the reward that is due to him.

Klar
                  Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

I agree. I heard that the general population of prisoners absolutely hates child molestors.
                    "To each his own"

Comment

AH, send him to Pelican Bay or for that matter any CDC prison. As I understand it they have wonderful welcoming committies for those types of people
                      "Life breaks us all and afterwards some are strong at the broken places."
                      --Ernest Hemingway, A Farewell to Arms

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6273 users online. 359 members and 5914 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X