Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• auntysuz63
    replied
    Hear hear! Let's get Scott his fair and trial and hope to heaven when he's convicted he get's life in prison with a cell mate who not only knows what Scott did, but reminds him every day.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Retired, I think I have an answer for that. Laci Peterson was a beatiful young woman. Scott Peterson is (in some people's opinion) a handsome young man. The families have money. Had this been a murder of a fat, toothless, unemployed woman living in a trailer park, it would have barely made the local news, much less the national news. Let's face it, murders happen every day, but beauty and money sells stories.

Niteshift, I totally agree with you. Enough already!!

Leave a comment:

• retired
    replied
    My question is, we have had many murders like this in Los Angeles, and the press usually isn't even interested. Why the interest in this one? This isn't the first husband-wife murder that has ever happened.

Leave a comment:

• n567
    replied
    Oddly enough, I live next to where the murder took place, and I think I've heard more on national news than I have in the local news about the murder...

Leave a comment:

• jellybean40
    replied
    Well, i gotta admit, i'm hooked on it! [Eek!]

They had a special on CourtTV the other day on all the PRE-trial stuff, and it was so interesting. I think all the twists and turns and unbelievable stuff make it an amazing case.

I had never heard before that Scott had (allegedly) told Amber Frye that he didnt do it, but that he knew who did.

I am also continually amazed by his arrogance and stupidity. The lawyers all said that EVERYthing he said to reporters in all his interviews is admissable in court. I think he hung himself already...

But Nite, i can see why you feel the covereage is too much. They really do talk constantly about it.

[ 06-25-2003, 04:29 AM: Message edited by: jellybean40 ]

Leave a comment:

• Niteshift
    started a topic Laci overload

Laci overload

The Laci Peterson murder was a gruesome deed, I think everyone agrees on that.

But for crying out loud, how much coverage is a trial that's not really even happening yet going to get.

Please tell me I'm not the only one that has just absolutely had enough of this damn story for a while!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4643 users online. 280 members and 4363 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X