300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaf Blower

I just got a leaf blower yesterday. I haven't had so much fun with a tool in a long time. This thing saves a lot of time. I feel like a kid throwing the leaves across the yard at 110 mph. I can't wait to get outside and clear the rest of my yard. Maybe fall isn't that bad after all.
    Drug Recognition Expert

LMAO, Met! So, she picked it up for you! You sounded so excited yesterday, waiting for it. Have fun
    Chaos, panic and disorder...my work here is done!

Comment

Now I know how all those new leaves ended up in my yard....and here I egged the wrong house in retaliation. Ruh Roh.
      [email protected]
      ---------------------------

It's better to die happy..........than just die

May Tyr watch over and guide my hand each day.........to do the right thing

Comment

Boys and their toys. You know what they say - little boys must play.

Glad you're having fun with it, met. When you're all done at your house, you can to my backyard and clean it up. I'll expect you by dinner.

Comment

I like all the fall leaves in the yard.. they look too pretty to rake or blow up..
          No partner is worth your tears -
          the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

Leafblowers are great...beats raking by hand any day...and works in light snow too

Comment

I'll give you 20 bucks if you come do my yard. (from teh sounds of it, it sounds like you'd do it for free)

I have to admit tho, when I got my leaf blower, I was torn... I wasnt sure if Mulch was cooler than the blowing. what do you think?
              Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

You guys heard about the KID, who took a leaf blower a few years ago....and turned it into several $MILLION$....by using it to make a baseball throwing machine?
                "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
                -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by shooter1201:
                  You guys heard about the KID, who took a leaf blower a few years ago....and turned it into several $MILLION$....by using it to make a baseball throwing machine? [Eek!]

I'll be right back.
                  Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

quote:
                    they look too pretty to rake or blow up..
                    I say blow them all to hell! They deserve what they get!

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by InSane1:
                      I have to admit tho, when I got my leaf blower, I was torn... I wasnt sure if Mulch was cooler than the blowing. what do you think?

I didn't get a mulching model. The city picks up the leaves, so I figured that I wouldn't need to mulch.
                      Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

They also work great to get a fire burning again! We just had a barbeque dinner at our church, and smoked about 750 lbs. of brisket in several LARGE smokers. The fire in one kept dwindling down, so the head cook found the leaf blower, cranked it up, and got the fire burning nice and hot again, then added more wood. Worked great.
                        "Why is it that our children cannot read the Bible in school, yet they can in prison?"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5776 users online. 323 members and 5453 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X