Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Moore Alert!

This turd is at it again.

Miramax Films, a division of the "family friendly" behemoth Walt Disney, is set to back a new mockumentary by Moore.

The film, titled Farenheit 911, will promote alleged links between the Bush family and Osama Bin Laden.

Considering the last pseudo-documentary POS he put out (Bowling for Columbine), you can bet that this one will be the same caliber.

If you'd like to let Disney know what real Americans think about their finncial backing of slanderous crap like this, feel free to write or call:

Michael Eisner
    Chairman and CEO
    The Walt Disney Company
    500 S. Buena Vista St.
    Burbank, CA 91521-9722
    (818) 560-1000
    (818) 560-1930 - fax

Also stop by www.revoketheoscar.com and find out how you can help get Moore's improperly awarded Oscar for Bowling revoked. The Academy rules require documentaries to be factual and even Moore admits some of the material was made up.

"I like America to some extent"- Michael Moore in a recent interview in Japan's Shukan Post.

Please make it stop!!! I really hate Moore I just wish he would shut up and have another Big Mac or prehaps choke on one...
    "This is Papa Bear. Put out an APB for a male suspect, driving a car of some sort; heading in the direction of, uh, you know, that place that sells chilli. Suspect is hatless. Repeat, hatless." -Chief Wiggum

Comment

-

Moore should have his citenzenship revoked.

Comment

can't the CIA just make this guy "mysteriously" disappear on a permanent basis. just the sight of the fat f**king ***** makes me wanna f**king blow chunks!! next time put a "barf alert" on any michael moore story if a pic is posted!!

I'll post, You argue.

Comment

*Sigh* Why can't it stop? This guy is beyond stupid.

Comment

Ok, but how many of you guys are contacting Disney?

Bitching about it here feels good, but let's get results too.

Comment

I hear Moore has a dog named Chunks.

Comment

Would you believe there are women out there that would probably,.....ugh, I can`t go on. Where`s the barf smiley when you need it? [Eek!]
                Life is like a 3 ring circus and cops have a front row seat. It`s The Greatest Show On Earth.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5185 users online. 319 members and 4866 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X