300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peacefulness at its best

Last Sunday, on Father's Day we climbed to the top of a local mountain. We couldn't go up any further. Up here was so peaceful (except for the black flies!!!), words just don't do it any justice. You could hear the wind blowing and birds squawking. That was about it. It's hard to believe that below us, the world was going on..we just couldn't hear it.

Here are a few photos from the summit:
    Photo 1

Photo 2

Photo 3

And yes, there was a smudge on my camera lense! [Frown]

[ 06-23-2003, 06:43 PM: Message edited by: Tprspouse ]
    "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Ah, looks like the big A. Unbelievably as long as I've lived here I've never been up to the top. Okemo has a good hike and tower that is fun as well. Great veiws from up there.

By the way...did you get the email with pics of our new house?

Comment

Duh, I'm sitting here thinking "big apple?" LOL You can tell the humidity has gone to my head!

Yes, that's the big A! I've lived here 4 short years and haven't been to the top until now.

I'll check my email. I changed email addresses.
      "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

That's really beautiful.

I love to drive up Cadillac Mountain in Maine, and just sit there. Now i want to take a trip North
        "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6346 users online. 378 members and 5968 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X