X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protestors

What can I say? Disgusting...
    http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/news/081...aprotests.html

"People are just so enraged," said Suzanne Ross, co-chair of New York-based Free Mumia Abu-Jamal Coalition. "People couldn't believe that the state of Pennsylvania once again so openly violated the rights of somebody on death row."
    The fact that people actually believe this drivel is the most sickening to me...
    No partner is worth your tears -
    the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

They need to fry his ***** and get it over with!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ditto.

Comment

"Meanwhile, the widow of the Philadelphia police officer doesn't think much of the protesters who gathered outside the court hearing. Maureen Faulkner looked on as the protesters shouted, "No justice, no peace." She says they're focusing on the wrong man, and Mumia Abu-Jamal should get no sympathy. Her husband was killed in the line of duty twenty years ago this December."

Yes, Mumia Abu- Jamal should get no sympathy!

My heart goes out to Maureen Faulkner.

[ 08-17-2001: Message edited by: blondie72 ]
          [email protected] "Where there is love, there is no imposition"- Albert Einstien.

Comment

I agree 100% that he should fry, but the aftermath of it may get real ugly.
            An axe can make any computer problem seem like hours of fun.

Comment

Disgusting.....they are putting the limelight on him when his victim and his family are being virtually ignored.

Comment

Agreed
                "A good cop stays a rookie at heart, excited by every shift."
                www.copsworld-wide.cjb.net
                Stay Safe, @NeoCop

Comment

I think his death will incite a riots all over PA. Its a shame more people will be hurt before its over.
                  "To each his own"

Comment

I dont know where we are going and what will be happen next? I dont know you heard about "Abdullah Ocalan" the leader of terrorist group PKK. Ocalan was judged for 30.000 ppls death for over 18 yrs. He found guilty and punished "Death Penalty". In my country "Death Penalty" is not used for over 20 yrs. Abdullah Ocalan's men take the judgement to European Human Rights Association. And there now they are talking about if he is really guilty or not, if he is a terrorist or not? What the hell is this? What can you say to the families of dead Police officers and soldiers who died in Independence of a country WAR?

[ 08-18-2001: Message edited by: NeoCop ]
                    "A good cop stays a rookie at heart, excited by every shift."
                    www.copsworld-wide.cjb.net
                    Stay Safe, @NeoCop

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4372 users online. 313 members and 4059 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X