• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JKT
    replied
    Originally posted by Niteshift:
    Crazy is correct.....5mb limit.

As for posting URL's, that's fine, it's done all the time.

5MB limit????!!??

That's a mighty biiiiiiiggggggg picture....

Leave a comment:

• SGT Dave
    replied
    Mitz, hon...I would, 'cept GQ Magazine still holds all rights to my pics, for another year at least.

Funny...when I signed all those contracts, I never thought this would be an issue...

Leave a comment:

• Mitzi
    replied
    Thanks, WW. That was taken at his wedding reception. I think he's a wonderful young man, our only child. Course, I'm predjudiced.
    Unfortunately, they are divorced now. He caught his ex-wife with another man just before their first wedding anniversary. It was really heartbreaking but he has gone on with his life and maintains a positive outlook, despite that and health problems.
    We are very proud of him.

Leave a comment:

• wonderwoman
    replied
    Wow Mitzi, thats the first time I have seen your picture in all the time I have been here. Very nice pic of you and your son.

Leave a comment:

• Mitzi
    replied
    I tried to make the pic smaller and put it in an album to link it but it wouldn't shrink in any program I tried it in. SO, I'm glad the URL was ok. I wasn't sure I could post it either.

Leave a comment:

• Niteshift
    replied
    Crazy is correct.....5mb limit.

As for posting URL's, that's fine, it's done all the time.

Leave a comment:

• Mitzi
    replied
    I was wrong. It wasn't taken down. There is a URL in "Family Matters" in a post of mine that has a pic of my son and I dancing at his wedding. He is divorced now but we all sure had fun at the reception! lol Here's the URL but mods may take it down since it's in "Family Matters" http://afpf.tripod.com/ap-janie.htm

[ 07-14-2002: Message edited by: Mitzi ]

Leave a comment:

• CinaC
    replied
    Mitzi, I think there's a limit of 5 mb as a maximum size for a posted picture (Niteshift edited a few links of mine with offending size images in a thread on PD cruisers).

Leave a comment:

• Mitzi
    started a topic Pictures?

Pictures?

Is there any place where we can post pictures or URL's where they are? I did post a URL where there is a pic of me and my son (image wouldn't link) but it was taken down. I don't know why. Anyhow, is thre some place we can post them or is it only allowed in PM's? I'd love to see who I'm posting to, even Mike

[ 07-13-2002: Message edited by: Mitzi ]

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3658 users online. 182 members and 3476 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X