Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My theory is that no matter what happens, or how, or when, good always comes out of that. He should be lucky to have a mother like you by his side.
    I'd rather be judged by twelve, then carried by six.

Comment

Branden, you are a wonderful young man too, protecting your family like you do. Don't you be afraid to call the police on your Dad when he gets out of control. Any police officer in her can tell you that's why they do the job they do.
      Call the police before it gets out of hand and you both go in for domestic violence. Your Dad is a sick man and your family should not have to live under seige like it is. You should be enjoying your young years, not having to sleep in a chair at night to protect your family from your father.
      Please go to a battered woman's shelter with your mother. You might be surprised the advice they can give you and the help that is available.

Comment

Mitzi, the picture is great! you both are adorable...thanks for sharing it. i love to see what people on-line look like. i wish i could see a pic of everyone here. i know so many people are hesitant...we all know that nobody is perfect, and in RL, very few of us look like models...male OR female.

(((((Mitzi))))) thanks again
        "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

Mitzi, making an offhand remark about a dog does not make you a sick man. I've threatened to kill my dog so many times, I can't recall them. The dog's still alive. It's not like it's a person.

Maybe that young mans dog should start carrying a gun? A bull pup?

Sorry about the joke Mitzi, but really, it's probably just some old guy venting about a dog.

Comment

Mike, I' a litle unsure about what you are talking about here. About Branden's Dad? Read his post about his Dad. He IS a sick man. It had nothing to do about a dog, it has to do about his family and how he treats them.
            And besides, don't speak to me. You didn't look at my picture and say how gorgeous I am (I'm the one in the dress...lol)
            I hope more of you post a URL where we can see your pics...I'd love to see who I'm talking to !)

Comment

I thought is was his dad that threatened his dog. Sorry.

Comment

Mitzi, I don't have any pics of me that are recent, But seriously, I look like John Goodman from the "Roseanne" show, only I'm 5'11 with very very short red hair. People used to say I looked like him.

Some even say I've got an Eastwood smile and Robert Redford hair.

The picture of you and your son was very nice. Thanks for posting that.

Comment

Mitzi...I didn't recognize you without your Winnie-the-Pooh jammies on.

[ 07-15-2002: Message edited by: shooter1201 ]
                  "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
                  -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

Robert Redford hair.
                    Off what general area of his body?
                    People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

LOL my pic is posted if you want to look for it but mind you not to eat all the food you see there. And if you do do not come complaining to me because I have warned you LOL

Klar
                      Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

yep i saw you!! (but you know that lol) your page is good.
                        "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

LOL I know that you just go there to munch on all that food. LOL

Klar
                          Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Hi all, I just posted my webpage on here. I don't have all the pictures yet like klar but I'm working on it....
                            Dance like no one's watching -- Sing like no one's listening, and work like you don't need the money.

Comment

Klar, you have a beautiful family! But, as a diabetic, I'm gonna bop you for the other pics! lol
                              And Autum, you are truly a beautiful, lovely young lady. As gorgeous as you are, you don't deserve the abusive boyfriend you have.
                              C'mom, you guys, more pics! This is great finally getting to see who I'm posting to!

Comment

Click to see me

[ 07-15-2002: Message edited by: MikeTx ]

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5140 users online. 294 members and 4846 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X