300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dirtbag at my work

Finally...maybe he'll be going "away" for a few months or years.

You remember...the jerkomo who keeps blabbing about getting in trouble all the time to me. I never want to hear it. Finally last week I told him that I don't waste my breath anymore on people who break the law..so speak the hand.

Well he HATES and I mean that if looks could kill my husband would be dead. He was visiting me at work last Thursday and this dirtbag walked by. Nastiest look I've ever seen. I thought fire was going to come out of his nose. He's a little tiffed because hubby gave him a $120 ticket. Which, he was ****ed about. So much that he started casing my house. You remember the story dontcha?

Well he FINALLY admitted to B&E's in the area. Stealing. The most cowardly thing one could possibly do.(with the exception of running over and killing someone and running from it) Stealing people's belongings which they worked so hard to obtain. You name it, he's stolen it. Tools to snowmobiles. The funny part is, he's admitted and gloated to everyone at work about this. Then, when I was hired and came along...everyone still remembered what he'd gloated about and told me about it. So now I told hubby what these people said that he's stolen. He would be a prime candidate for America's stupidest criminal show. LOL

Hubby and a local cop went the SAME day that he got the "look" to search his house. He's like, "you can search only if HE'S not here" (my husband). LOL Hopefully this little twerp will finally get his and get the heck out of my place of employment and life. Dirtbag!

[ 06-21-2003, 04:32 PM: Message edited by: Tprspouse ]
    "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Here's to a successful search and arrest!
    "Me fail english? That's unpossible" Ralph Wiggum

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6262 users online. 378 members and 5884 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X