300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woo Hoo!

I met my wife out at a local establishment last night. I got out there just in time for musical chairs, er, musical barstools. There was 12 of us. I got picked to play. Heck, I didn't even know what I was playing for until about a round or two into it.

I ended up winning. The final 3 all got passes to Summerfest. Summerfest is quite a large festival in Milwaukee. Just about every band or singer that is anybody has been there. I won 2 four day passes to Country USA in Oshkosh, WI. It is next weekend.

I will be seeing Emerson Drive, Gary Allen, Toby Keith , Blake Shelton, Sara Evans (Woah! Babe Alert), Dwight Yoakam, Patty Loveless, Aaron Tippin, John Michael Montgomery, Terri Clark and about 1 hour of Kenny Chesney (I have to work at 11pm on Sunday.) Those are just the main people.

I am quite excited! I won the tickets just after getting a pitcher of beer. I hadn't even taken a drink out of my glass.

Then there was this tough looking biker guy. He must have just went to the bathroom. He had some TP stuck on his shoe. One of my wife's friends bet her a drink that she wouldn't go out there and tell him. I still can't believe that she went out and told him.
    Drug Recognition Expert

That sounds like a lot of fun! Hope you have a great time!

Comment

Awesome Joe! Outdoor concerts are sooo much fun and it will be that much better because it's FREE.
      Dance like no one's watching -- Sing like no one's listening, and work like you don't need the money.

Comment

She would have to fight my wife for Toby.
        Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6791 users online. 352 members and 6439 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X