300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since the word is out to press...

(I didn't want to say anything yesterday because I didn't know if they were planning on telling the press)...I think this is just GREAT!

The Vermont State Police removed from his gunbelt,Sgt. Johnson's handcuffs and carried them down to PA where they are slapped on Eric Daley's wrists.

[i]Charges denied in trooper death
    June 20, 2003

By ALAN J. KEAYS Herald Staff

WHITE RIVER JUNCTION
    "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

quote:
    Originally posted by Tprspouse:
    WHITE RIVER JUNCTION

Comment

I know that there isn't much that could be done in this awful situation but, this just made me smile.
      "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

Too bad they didn't hook his cuffed wrists over a trailer hitch and DRAG his *** back to Vermont.....
        "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
        -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

I like the symbolism

Comment

That is awesome!! A good gesture in light of a horrible situation.
            "Me fail english? That's unpossible" Ralph Wiggum

Comment

Awesome!
              'If the grass is greener on the other side, water your OWN lawn.'

Comment

That's cool!!!
                "Integrity is like virginity. Once it's lost, you can't get it back." --drunkhunter

Comment

Yep, thats pretty cool.
                  There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot.

Steven Wright

Comment

Part of what I like about this is the sense that the trooper's "family" is working on his behalf, hanging tough, and the dirtbag is revealed to be what he is-- a solitary dirtbag.
                    We do not all come to religion over the wandering years,
                    but sooner or later we all get to meet God. -- Edward Conlon

Comment

My husband said it was hard seeing that little 12 year old girl walking behind her Dad's casket. She was a wreck. Every single holiday, every special event, every Father's day..is only going to bring back this tragedy. Her life and that of her Mom and siblings will never be the same again. The Mother was composed (as one could possibly be) and the two youngest children seemed amazed by all the troopers in uniform. They were quite young if I recall.

They need to somehow tie in this troopers death with the federal drug laws and put this kid to death.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3688 users online. 232 members and 3456 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X