Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Want ...

...enough money to buy this house!

Described as a Renaissance-style estate with steel framing and a native Texas stone exterior, the house has a 16-car garage, nine fireplaces, 64 air conditioning units and is embellished with hand-carved mahogany and Carerra marble throughout. There is also a private lake outside the master bedroom fed by an artificial waterfall.
    I wonder where the bowling alley, private shooting range and pool hall are ...

I wonder who gets the insurance

Comment

You can get it at a fire sale price.
      RADAR is the 8th wonder of the world.

Comment

I don't want the house.

I just want the money to buy the house ...

Comment

LOL I would just be happy with 10% of the money it would take to buy that house. But if I could afford that house I would have it relocated to Iowa LOL

Klar
          Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

The description of the house in article says "64 airconditioning units".

No central Air??? Jeez, what a dump.

Comment

That's ridiculous. No lifestyle can warrant such a house. What's this world coming to?

Comment

Originally posted by Nittany Lion:

LOL! Good one NL!

Comment

That's almost as big as my house I bought on the salary they pay us down here
                  Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

Since the topic of this thread is "I Want..." I figure that I'd make a list...

Forgive me as it is Friday and I've had a hell of a week...

I want... (in no particular order)

*To pay off my student loans.
                    *To be a police officer.
                    *To finish my damn degree.
                    *To buy a house.
                    *To always have the good relationship I have with my husband...(he really is a gem with all that he puts up with me).

That's about all I can think of for now.

Oh yeah...one more thing:
                    *To get into the restricted area of o.com

Comment

Originally posted by Nittany Lion:

thats probly how many central air units it has!!
                      "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

Originally posted by Piper:
                        Since the topic of this thread is "I Want..." I figure that I'd make a list...

Here's my list of wants, in no particular order:

1. I want nothing but happiness and good health for my children. That will always be #1.

2. I want a raise (and I think I deserve one too).

3. I want to move to NC NOW!

4. I want a decent car.

5. There's one thing I can't say that I want, but he knows what it is. And for all you pervs, NO, it's not THAT.

6. I want upper management here at work to get a clue. God forbid, these people are idiots.

7. I want to clock out and go home. I hate 12 hour work days.

[ 07-12-2002: Message edited by: kateykakes ]

Comment

I want,

1.A family member that won't use me.

2.To get thru the academy and not fail.

3. A boss that ignores me and just lets me do my job.

4. 1 friend that like me for me and not for what i can do for them.

5 And i want my mom back.

[ 07-12-2002: Message edited by: ftrphxcop ]
                          "To each his own"

Comment

Who can live in those huge mansions? You'd spend every free moment just doing housework. Our regular-sized suburban home is just great. The only thing I'd like different would be a full acre or two (big enough yard to need a John Deere lawn tractor) and a big garage (enough room for the Gold Wing, workshop and gym) - three car-sized ought to do it.
                            Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Gold Wing?

I want a townhouse with a bar and pool table in the basement, two-car garage, a spare room for a treadmill and exercise equipment. Maybe a private shooting range, too.

PS: Ateamer, with a house that big, you hire a bunch of people to do house and yardwork while you watch the game on a movie theater sized screen!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3315 users online. 210 members and 3105 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X