X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bastards.

Check out these sick f-cks.
    http://www.churchofeuthanasia.org/

They completely mock the 9-11 attacks. These people need to hav e a few rounds pumped into their fat, stupid, little heads.

Heres all their site info that I retrieved from namesecure.com:

Church of Euthanasia (CHURCHOFEUTHANASIA-DOM)
    pobox 261
    Somerville, MA 02143
    US

Domain Name: CHURCHOFEUTHANASIA.ORG

Administrative Contact:
    Chris Korda (CK175-ORG) [email protected]
    Church of Euthanasia
    pobox 261
    Somerville,, MA 02143
    US
    617 776-8592
    Technical Contact:
    tech_support (TE864-ORG) [email protected]
    Enviroweb
    5801 Beacon St. Suite 2
    Pittsburgh, PA 15217
    US
    412-420-6400
    Fax- 412-420-6404

Record expires on 13-Jun-2003.
    Record created on 13-Jun-1998.
    Database last updated on 11-Jul-2002 22:01:13 EDT.

Domain servers in listed order:

DNS.ENVIROWEB.ORG 209.166.166.221
    DNS2.ENVIROWEB.ORG 216.27.159.45

Oh, not entirely sure bad taste warrants death.

Don't go and harass the poor Network Administrator, he doesn't have anything to do with'm!
    Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass.
    -Mark Twain

Comment

That's some disgusting f44444g people. And to go so far as to even call it a church.
      Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

It seems to me they are 'shock jocking'. Making something absolutely disgusting so that it gets attention, even bad attention....

I say it should just be ignored and left to die a slow and lonely death.

However, it is nice to know what it is in case someone is talking about it in a positive light on the street. They give us all a good excuse to smack some chicklets out of their mouth!(j/k)
        Education is nothing without experience to back it up.

Comment

What a bunch of sick, disgusting morons. I think maybe the death penalty wouldn't be overly harsh in this case. Like I tell the officer I ride with, "I sure as heck wish there was a charge for public stupidity."
          Law abiding citizens sleep peacefully in their beds solely because dedicated men and women stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Comment

They should be shot. If not for the 9/11 mocking then for the step-by-step suicide guide. What a moron. Sooner or later someone will have a suicide just like how they describe and we know who to thank. But we couldnt do anyting because of Freedom of Speach, which so many already take refuge behind. Just like those "How To Silence A .45 Handgun" or the "How To Kill Someone, and Leave No evidence".
            I'd rather be judged by twelve, then carried by six.

Comment

Personally, I believe that the site is designed for nothing more than shock value! It is an attention getter for whoever publishes the material. I doubt that even the authors believe or engage in what they publish.

To ignore would be the premier insult to them.

Retired
              Retired

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5019 users online. 315 members and 4704 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X