Clear All

• How many have seen Mitzi naked...

... and retained the use of their eyes?

I have!

WTF?

Comment

OMG!

Comment

LOL only you would go there Mike. Is this a new way to talk her out of more of her dresses?

Klar
        Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

MIKE! I'm gonna beat yer ***! He's just mad cause I won't let him wear my strapless taffeta dress anymore. Don't you guys recognize him YET? He was the guy on cops wearing the lepoard leotard, torn stockimgs, high heels and lipstick and was driving a Semi!
          I wasn't going to tell them, Mike, but you told on me! hehehehhe And besides, your purse didn't even match your leotard! See if I lend you any more of my dresses!

[ 07-10-2002: Message edited by: Mitzi ]

Comment

ROTFLMAO!
            If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?

Comment

ROTFLMAOSMOMN
              "Speed is fine, but accuracy is final"--Bill Jordan

Comment

OH my I think I will not ever regain my seat if this keeps going on LOL

Klar
                Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

I still can't get the 'picture' of Mitzi in a Winnie-the-Pooh outfit, running around with a jug of honey, out of my head......LOL
                  "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
                  -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

SHOOTER! shhhh! I was trying to entice nick into giving me all the honey secrets he said he used on dates when he was younger! lol That man will NOT tell me all the many uses for honey!

Comment

Mitzi you can use Honey for a lot of things and it always ends up sweet.
                      Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

Are the 'pleasures' of honey in it's USE, or in its REMOVAL? Hmmmmm........
                        "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
                        -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

"use" "removal" same thing

Comment

Honey is too sticky.

....so I've heard.

Comment

Yum!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4200 users online. 254 members and 3946 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X