Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL I will not mention my day you all would be jealous LOL

Klar
    Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

No need to brag just because you look good in the green taffeta dress I loaned you, Klar. But I do have one sugggestion....shave your legs and back hair

Comment

Today is better.

It's cooler today, no allergy problems.

Only two voicemails when I came in this am.

Got taken to lunch today.

Got my bonus check.

Working OT (heh got to make some extra cash for my road trip in October...)

Tomorrow is Friday! Yipee!!!

Comment

Hey, Piper....how about a nice ice cube rubdown to cool you off?

BTW....my day wasn't so HOT, either.....but at least I'M not out in the 100*+ heat searching for those guys....
          "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
          -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

My day today was like yours yesterday, Piper. I had to have a major test done today and it was long too. I hate needles and I got stuck in both arms today. Now I'm all bruised and look like a freaking drug addict. How embarrassing.

Comment

Piper there's always tommorrow things might get better. We all have those kind of days. The weekend will be here soon. Like they say when you at the end of your rope tie a knot in it and hang on. Hope you feel better
              Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

Piper,

Shoot that computer. Your bad days will go away

.5 cents please

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5019 users online. 328 members and 4691 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X