Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD Blue, do you like old or new better?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYPD Blue, do you like old or new better?

I know that NYPD Blue is a hot show, especially for members here, and I was wondering... do you like the old shows or the new ones better? I watch the reruns on TNT in the afternoons, back in the time when Det. John Kelly (David Caruso..YUM!!) was on. I like the old ones a lot better than the new ones with Ric Shroder and that kid from saved by the bell. So, which do you like better? Also, who is your favorite actor/actress on the show?

My favorite's are Sipowitz and John Kelly. Sipowitz is who every cop wants to be, if it were legal! LOL He is that no holds barred kind of guy. John Kelly, aside from being gorgeous, is always so quiet, calm, and handles things. I mean, I have seen him beat the **** out of somebody and he is still just as calm and collected. His body must not know what adreline is!
    In valor there is hope - Tacitus

which one is john kelly?

Comment

He is the lucious red head detective, average height, beautiful smile, gorgeous eyes. Now do you know??

He is on the older episodes, on the reruns on TNT in the afternoon. He is Sipowitz' partner.
      In valor there is hope - Tacitus

Comment

Ever since "The Shield" came out, NYPD Blue ain't ****....

Comment

I haven't seen many of the old ones, so I prefer the newer ones.

Sipowicz is my fave as well. Totally no-holds-barred kind of guy!

NO on Ricky Schroeder as I can't get the Silver Spoons episodes out of my head!

Haven't seen the shield so I should check it out!
          "Life breaks us all and afterwards some are strong at the broken places."
          --Ernest Hemingway, A Farewell to Arms

Comment

The Old...the older the better...I haven't even bothered since Schroeder came and went...not his fault though, I think the writing was just terrible....

I've moved on to "King of Queens" and "Everybody Loves Raymond"!!!
            "Get busy dying or get busy living".....Andy Dufrain, Shawshank Redemption

Comment

The new one's got a long way to go to top Kim Delaney's nekked butt!
              "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
              -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

I like the new NYPD's. I think this years writing and stories are better than they have been in a few years.

While Kim Delaney was hot, I think Charlotte Ross is way hotter. Of course women with guns and badges really do something for me.
                RADAR is the 8th wonder of the world.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5882 users online. 334 members and 5548 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X