300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turnabout is fair play. So.....

...what about Bad Boyz??? What qualifies a guy to be a Bad Boy....and what do women think about them/us???
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

I'd rather have a nice guy... been burned too much by the bad boys.
    No partner is worth your tears -
    the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

I think that alot of women are very attracted to that bad boy image and think it is exciting!!

Comment

Before I met my husband, I dated a "bad boy" for 2 years. We did a lot of bad things together, and I don't regret any of it. But, they are exciting and fun! Who doesn't want that in their lives? This "bad boy" and I still talk on the internet and the telephone occasionally, but have been and will always be friends. We just weren't compatible on the mental levels and never would be. Sometimes you just have to save the seriousness for later, or someone else. But, I wouldn't recommend going back to the bad boy once you've married the good boy. he he
        "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

Women seem to want to date bad boys and marry nice guys... making it hard for a nice guy to get a date and difficult for a bad boy to find a girl to marry.

[ 10-18-2002, 11:02 AM: Message edited by: Darkwulfe ]

Comment

I think there is a bit of bad boy and bad girl in all of us some just wear it on the inside!!

Comment

I've been burned by both nice and bad boys.

I like a fella that has a bit of nice and bad in him. Keeps ya on your toes. [Wink]

Comment

Who ever decided that nice guys can't be exciting? Just because we don't knock over liquor stores, beat people up at random or drive 90 down main st. (without lights and sirens of course) doesn't mean that we are dull. Give us a true cause to fight for and step out of the way. And as for bad girls... can you say HIV, Hep C, THC, DUI...?
                "Can a man scoop fire into his lap without his clothes being burned?" Pr 6:24.
                That's my soapbox.

Comment

At this point in my life, I'd settle for an EMPLOYED boy! You would not believe how many guys my ages are utter and complete losers..(I'm 23 in case you didn't know.) Most of the guys I encounter are either A. dependant on mommy and daddy for support B. Have no goals, ambition in life or C. Completely uneducated and ignorant.

Sigh.. I'll just have to wait for George Clooney then I guess

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

I dated nice guys. I married a nice guy. To be honest, the bad boys scared me. My son married a bad girl. Boy, is he ever sorry. He's been divorced 3 years now and is SO careful who he dates. His ex-wife put him through pure hell. We laughed when he first started dating again because the poor girls practically had to present resumes. lol!

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by RachelR:
                      At this point in my life, I'd settle for an EMPLOYED boy! You would not believe how many guys my ages are utter and complete losers..(I'm 23 in case you didn't know.) Most of the guys I encounter are either A. dependant on mommy and daddy for support B. Have no goals, ambition in life or C. Completely uneducated and ignorant.

yeah, but they look sooooo good to you chickies don't they??? didn't seinfeld call them "mimbos" (male bimbos)?? "look at me...i live with mommy, and have no job, but i'm drinking beer and all the babes love me and i got nice abs!"

i'd like to take some of those punks and just slap em a few times!!!
                      I'll post, You argue.

Comment

Beat me, whip me....spank me....call me dirty names

Ok, I'm really a nice guy.....really
                        Steve

Comment

Nice guy with bad boy thoughts eh there Steve? lol

Comment

I'm a nice guy. It seems women say they want a nice guy but consistantly choose to date bad boys instead.

Scenario I have lived many times.....

Girl sits down beside nice guy and starts talking about how her last boyfriend was bad boy always getting into trouble and made her feel like crap.

Nice guy consoles her and makes her feel better.

She thanks nice guy for being so sweet, she then says by and goes to flirt with the beer drinking, loud cussing, fast driving, tatto covered bodybuilder who just walked in.

Nice guy thinks to himself..... What the hell just happened here ?
                            There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot.

Steven Wright

Comment

I'll never understand women who go for the bad boys. Exactly what is the attraction? And I guess I need a definition of "bad boy".

I want a guy who:

Isn't covered with tat's or piercings
                              Isn't obsessed with his body
                              Can hold an intelligent conversation
                              Has his head on straight
                              Has a job he likes
                              Hasn't spent any time in jail
                              Knows there's so much more to life than casual sex

Is that asking too much? Does this man even exist?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4651 users online. 256 members and 4395 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X